The return of the "How are you today?" thread

my dads working on a movie right now. so today i got to miss some school, to go to the place where he works. because im gonna be an extra in it tomorrow. get piad 65 bucks w00t. there were some really hot chicks there, and some metalhead girl, extremely hot. whos going to the dimmu borgir show and shit. should be fun tomorrow! and im missing all school 2morrow

my dads working on a movie right now. so today i got to miss some school, to go to the place where he works. because im gonna be an extra in it tomorrow. get piad 65 bucks w00t. there were some really hot chicks there, and some metalhead girl, extremely hot. whos going to the dimmu borgir show and shit. should be fun tomorrow! and im missing all school 2morrow

hey that's cool. i was casted for a show also :) It's called the Bill Engvall Show and it starts in July. I was supposed to be in this other movie that they're working on also, called Iron Man, but i decided i better go to class instead of going to the shooting...what movie did you shoot for?

Because I am too damn tired from being at school from 8 am till 9pm (yesterday even 9,30pm) I decided to skip school today

I want to kick my bother's

He still mad because I ate (his, but I didn't know that) meatballs yesterday

That would be a very good day if I only I didn't have that headache... :ill:
Feel finally relieved of a thing that haunted my mind for months lol
Good day... Definitely... :p