The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm tired, lazy, bored. I just yawned and streched and i beat everyone: I have two and a half more days of school left! Woooot! Then i graduate. In other news, guess who just hooked up with someone after almost a year?????! Guess! Guess! LOL. I'm so fucking happy now and is it wrong for me to say i'm starting to forget about Alexi?

well, the gig was great
after one song the band asked me to go on stage
first I was like: noooooooo!! because I know the band and I thought they were going to do something very mean
but then they told us (a friend of mine also) that we had to create the setlist and we received a beer
was very nice hahaha

but now I'm home, and I feel fucked up

i'm sore as hell from the trip to six flags yesterday....i feel old. my car broke today and dropped $300 to get the bitch fixed....my mini-vacation is starting to piss me off. nothing some drinks and italian food won't help with though! hope ya'll have a bitchin weekend!

┼Victim of the Night┼;6179284 said:
Oh why, I'm sorry that you're having a bad day... I wish you to feel better soon, regardless about the fact that god exists or not. :)

yes, i exist.

In other news, guess who just hooked up with someone after almost a year?????! Guess! Guess! LOL. I'm so fucking happy now and is it wrong for me to say i'm starting to forget about Alexi?

poor bastard :erk:

I went to Mastodon with some friends, guy breaks my camera. Totaled, in two pieces. However, my brother pretty much ordered me to bring the camera home anyway, which I did. While waiting for my ride I decide to play the camera, see if there's still hope for the camera.

And it was alive:kickass:

so the camera just barely works, but it's time to put it to rest and just buy a new one. With a wrist band. :zombie:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6179260 said:
At the moment it's night, and I feel good.
The weather isn't cold at all, it's hot and so I'm at my room's window... I'm watching the sky and breathing the air of this unique moment of the "whole day"... I'm totally in love with the night... it makes me feel good.
I know.. The night is amazing, you feel so energized and fulfilled at that time, and it's much greater whilst you're outside at 3am and there's a wonderful breeze, other than that there is a pleasant silence which you can relate to.

An hour ago I got back home for school. We had preparation for some shit called national exams (literaly translated). It was so fucking boring cause we were doing some stuff I already knew. But now everything is good.