The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I went to school at 12 am to finish an art project.. yes SATURDAY :erk:...

After that, I went with a friend to the mall and I bought something for my mom..it's her birthday soon

you WOULD be going to a Greek Festival.

I went a greek festival once cause it sounded cool, but it wound up being some lame ass 'festival' at a church.

when I think 'festival' I think there's gotta be beer involved somehow

hahaahaa,of course I would. And yes there's beer involved. And food. and dancing.

I'm a bit thoughtful about not so serious things so I've just decided to go my hairdresser: I wanna change a bit, I'm tired to be like I am now so... well, tomorrow I'll get my hair cut: short!! A change after so much... let's hope it'll be fun and will suit me better.

Someone just called me on my phone and he wanted to know who is he talking to. Of course I didn't tell him because I knew it was a joke so I was pretending to be someone else. That was a bit weird.

This day can't get any worse. First I saw my class mate who I had given my new HD of 320 GB to put alot of movies on it. It also contained half of my music collection and he tells me his father dropped it and it's broke now. I don't even have a back-up of my music so I basicly lost half of my music collection :eek: He told me he'd get my a new HD and is gonna download my music again for me and put it on the new HD then so I spend half this listing the cds I could think of that I lost (I lost around 400 cds and many more normal songs). I had way to less sleep this weekend so I could barely get out of bed. Then I fell asleep the first hour of class already, normally never happens during system management. Then we had 2 hours of gym and we went to do a triatlon (in a diffrent order than normal). The running was good cuz I'm the best runner of our class but then came the cycling. We were riding on this running circuit which was grind and sand and it was wet so I fel just at the time that I was accellerating. I fell hard and slided a few meters. My leg was bleeding really hard and so was arm and I had strained my other leg, my lip was busted too and I was all dirty. Fortunatly I was able to wash myself in the showers of our school so the wounds stopped bleeding but walking really hurts now. In the afternoon I fell asleep during Dutch class like 5 times, luckely nobody had to wake me and the teacher didn't see it.
When I drove the bus home, there was a dude checking the bus passes and mine was outdated so I'm probably gonna get a big fine for that too.

This day sucked ass, really

aww that sucks.. hope you will feel better soon.. poor you lol
I had a long and boring day. We listened orals all day long (8 am to 5h pm :erk:), we presented our projects.. My first one was good.. but my when it was my second oral.. I was tired and hugry.. and it was REALLY BAD. My teacher said that my project had no links and he wanted to know why I did it etc I was pissed off ahhaha but after that I talked with my teacher and I explained my project and all.. Fortunately I pass this course :)
but I failed my history of art course...I have 55% and fortunately, I can make a little work to pass..!

and..

I FINISH SCHOOL TOMORROW :D