The return of the "How are you today?" thread

It's called C-O-L-L-E-G-E

Today is a brand new day, got a party to go to tonight. Fucken got a 6 pack of Molson Canadian i swear the next Canadian i see i'm gonna make sweet love too (please roxane walk in to my room:p ). :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: and a 5th of vodka. I hope it all goes well.

wtf is a 5th? :S
woohoo for long weekend, have to buy loads of beer...on a budget :(

750 ML

it costed me like a fucken $5.69 i dont get the good shit, that ketle one fucken belvedere faggoty shit. i get the fucken hardcore shit ya know.

750 ML

it costed me like a fucken $5.69 i dont get the good shit, that ketle one fucken belvedere faggoty shit. i get the fucken hardcore shit ya know.

Twixers (26oz) :p!

Thats cheaps...I buy cheap stuff at like $20(cnd). My freind drinks Shlitz, 40 Oz Malt liquer, somehow cheaper and nastier than Colt 45. :(

Twixers (26oz) :p!

Thats cheaps...I buy cheap stuff at like $20(cnd). My freind drinks Shlitz, 40 Oz Malt liquer, somehow cheaper and nastier than Colt 45. :(

That's still cheap, the cheapest Vodka you can get down here is $26 call krulov and its just ethanol in a bottle with vodka written on it, But of I'm going to drink ill drink van goeh Vodka(68), Wild turkey(8%) or Elephant Beer (9%).

Im going to a prom after party in a field near my house tonight...Thing is it isnt my school prom, it's the prom of the all girl school in this town. So im just going along with some friends of friends :rofl:

At the moment it's night, and I feel good.
The weather isn't cold at all, it's hot and so I'm at my room's window... I'm watching the sky and breathing the air of this unique moment of the "whole day"... I'm totally in love with the night... it makes me feel good.