The return of the "How are you today?" thread

today like i wore a bunch of my chains, and i walk into my afternoon class and my teachers like, looking at me, like he is in disgust (i was wearing nile shirt, camo pants, chains etc. etc.) i've worn all the shit many times before. then i was like...you dont like my style? then he was like no, its just very chainy, then i was like, oh i got it from dick cheney. then we did this thing in the library and the principal comes up to me and he grabs one of my chains and hes like, whats this? in the most harsh tone ever. im like...a chain. then he goes on a rampage telling me i cant have chains and how i have to get rid of them by tuesday. im like wtf. then of course i see my teacher in a huddle with him shooting glances at me, WTF! made me mad

it's hot, i am pissed off and yeh, it's fucking hot which is makign everything worse.

I am in an irritable mood, and by irritiable i mean fuck with me and i'll tear your godamn head off.

You should be hit by a sweet thunderstorm soon, Geographicly, I think you get my sloppy seconds weather.

Along the lines of Nikki's last post, I've got a really bad virus, and yesterday i stayed up watching horror movies, so every 20 minutes or so I woke up from a freaky dream, and then fell back asleep.

Today i feel very loose and light and i feel like getting buzzed. A while ago i felt so fucking stupid and mad with myself but i got over it.