The return of the "How are you today?" thread

WE stole a garden gnome but it escaped, and I stole some solar powerd lamp things on lawns and was running around the street with them but they broke.

I felt rebelious, and dumb.

Oh please, one of the biggest reasons I don't like Christianity is because of the evangelical "Save yourself" attitude that some (ofc not all) of the followers have. So please, respect my viewpoint aswell and don't give me that shit.

I didn't say nothing against you man :lol:, but at the end of the crossroad, you'll do the same like every single no believer people, they believe or pray to God when they're in problems or when they're dying.

See! It's exactly that idea that "everyone will one day see the light and follow the rest of us sheep. Because....of course...we are right... You're all wrong we're right"

Which is so disgustingly condescending that it makes me dislike religion even more. At leasts Buddhists can respect other people and don't expect people to follow them. Every other religion seems to be an elitist regime.

See! It's exactly that idea that "everyone will one day see the light and follow the rest of us sheep. Because....of course...we are right... You're all wrong we're right"

Which is so disgustingly condescending that it makes me dislike religion even more. At leasts Buddhists can respect other people and don't expect people to follow them. Every other religion seems to be an elitist regime.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See who's talking.

and can you start preaching that to yourself ?

Respect for what? A false prophet that has polluted the minds of our race?

PS: :lol:

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying "Oh one day you will all see the truth and become Nihilists" am I? I have no problem with people believing in they want. I have a problem when people think others should believe the same as them.

Well I didn't start this argument, you did with your big lack of respect :p, I never told you " Believe in Jesus, God and the holy spirit ", you were the one who started talking bullshit agains Christianity, but it's ok everyone got their own opinion and I respect yours thoughts and everything.

I didn't say nothing against you man :lol:, but at the end of the crossroad, you'll do the same like every single no believer people, they believe or pray to God when they're in problems or when they're dying.

that is pure bullshit man, this isn't the middle ages where people used to fear good, people got over that, its amazin how still people are chocked wen you say "i don't belive in god/jesus"

i don't fear god, i don't belive in heaven/hell and in my death bed i wont pray for them, cuz i have my own belives

but as everyone, you think that if someone isn't christian, then this person is wrong =/

and that my friend, its pure crap

We'll there's nothing new under the sun man, when you both are dying you're gonna regret cause everyone is carrying fears inside them, and when the time comes you're gonna pray for your souls and everything, and there's no reason to be ashamed it's in our nature be like that.