The return of the "How are you today?" thread

We'll there's nothing new under the sun man, when you both are dying you're gonna regret cause everyone is carrying fears inside them, and when the time comes you're gonna pray for your souls and everything, and there's no reason to be ashamed it's in our nature be like that.

maybe yeah, i'll pray for my soul, i dunno...

but definitly isn't going to be to a jewish/christian god...

that is what you must understand, you're putting "jesus" as a ultimate 'truth'... that means 5 billion people that have a religion different from you are wrong and they should pray to your god?

(okay, as you don't seem to get the idea. I'm just going to be a condescending, disrespectful fuck)

It's in our nature to follow common sense and fact. Just because you were deluded enough to be enticed by false promises stated in a book written by an unknown author, that is frankly less believable that Harry Potter. Does not mean that you are the "all knowing enlightened one" and everyone must follow your "divine path".

The Greek philosophor Epicurus once said

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

To sum it up. Believe in your nonsensical religion, but DO NOT try to enforce it on others as fact.

maybe yeah, i'll pray for my soul, i dunno...

but definitly isn't going to be to a jewish/christian god...

that is what you must understand, you're putting "jesus" as a ultimate 'truth'... that means 5 billion people that have a religion different from you are wrong and they should pray to your god?

hahah this is funny.

what other gods are there? the greek ones or the pagan ones :lol: which no one believes in now. just as you said there are millions who arent christian so they cant be wrong. But you just have to be wrong as you beleive in something that no one esle belives.

but if your aethiest then it makes more sense

hahah this is funny.

what other gods are there? the greek ones or the pagan ones :lol: which no one believes in now. just as you said there are millions who arent christian so they cant be wrong. But you just have to be wrong as you beleive in something that no one esle belives.

but if your aethiest then it makes more sense

there are HUNDREDS of pagan gods, from different places in the world
the word "pagan" was created by the christian church to reffer every other 'god' that isn't the christian one... :loco: so you can get the point

i keep my belive to mysellf, i don't push it to others

i don't think other belives its wrong, i respect Alexis religion, and jews and africans, whatever... it just pisses me off that they put their 'religion' better than the others

i don't think other belives its wrong, i respect Alexis religion, and jews and africans, whatever... it just pisses me off that they put their 'religion' better than the others

Same. And the only reason that people do that in the first place is because of my aforementioned "teapot theory"

and thats where we should leave it at... return to the fucking thread

Well I dunno if we should leave it at that, as the Christians of this forum have not yet had a chance to voice their opinions on our statements. And that would be unfair.

But then again, on other forums and others debates I've had. As soon as I use fact and the "teapot theory" (:rofl:) they don't reply....funny that,

explain to me your teapot theory!

personally ive met many religious people in my life esp the new born ones and they bore the shit out of me.. every word is "zomg! jesus"

so i became atheist :) i like the look on jesus fans when you say " i beleive in satan" hahah priceless

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

Teapot theory.

Everyone is religious where I live so whenever people tell me to cut my hair, I just reply with "Would you have told Jesus to cut his hair if you would have met him?"

Works every time.

On topic: As far as religion goes, I'm pretty much agnostic.

Everyone is religious where I live so whenever people tell me to cut my hair, I just reply with "Would you have told Jesus to cut his hair if you would have met him?"

Works every time.

On topic: As far as religion goes, I'm pretty much agnostic.

haha same in my catholic school

jesus had long hair. yeah growin your hair long so your tryin to be like him:kickass:

me too. Atheism is almost as stupid as religion. There is no proof that there is no superior force or whatever, as there is no proof that there is.

But it's of my view that absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

If there is nothing to support your beliefs, why believe in them?

There are countless facts that disprove the bibles statements.