The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I stopped cleaning at about 4 to go drop stuff off at my brotehr's place. And didint contine when i got home. Now there is shit all over my bed and room

Today I am damn scared, today is a very important day... I'm worried and dunno if I'll be able to get till the end of this day without having a breakdown... help, please.... ahhh.

I feel extremely tired, even though I don't know why? I slept 10 hours must be summer stress or something :lol:

i feel like steaming pile of shit today. seriously. i got sick on saturday which was ghey becuase i was at a friends house all weekend. they made me drink half a glass of scotch claming it would help me feel better, well, it did, but in a different way. LOL. yeah....and now, my throat hurts and i feel weird. like, im having a hard time breathing, and its weird, and then im also shaking and such, and i feel tired, and stuff, but im not tired, because this feels like....i dont know, lol. wow..this is long...=-s
enjoyaids.png

My mom has the week off work and doesnt realize I'm usually up untill 2-3am everynight writing or studying, and decided to wake me up at 10:30 so I could help her move a picnic table about 4 inches to the side.

Fucking diploma... Don't know how much time should pass before my getting it but I'm nearly dying looking forward to this long-awaited moment...
Want to smoke desperately but can't cuz i've made up my mind to give up... But it seems now that this decision is not so well thought over as it's seemed to be before....

It's pretty good to me, I suppose.... Moreover, I won't be able to live in any other country but Russia....