The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just woke up, my brother told me I am addicted to computers, but he spents more time in front of the tv than I do in front of the computer

Exam: Geography
next: Chemistry (which will be an epic failure)
done: 10
left: 3

i feel like steaming pile of shit today. seriously. i got sick on saturday which was ghey becuase i was at a friends house all weekend. they made me drink half a glass of scotch claming it would help me feel better, well, it did, but in a different way. LOL. yeah....and now, my throat hurts and i feel weird. like, im having a hard time breathing, and its weird, and then im also shaking and such, and i feel tired, and stuff, but im not tired, because this feels like....i dont know, lol. wow..this is long...=-s

i feel like steaming pile of shit today. seriously. i got sick on saturday which was ghey becuase i was at a friends house all weekend. they made me drink half a glass of scotch claming it would help me feel better, well, it did, but in a different way. LOL. yeah....and now, my throat hurts and i feel weird. like, im having a hard time breathing, and its weird, and then im also shaking and such, and i feel tired, and stuff, but im not tired, because this feels like....i dont know, lol. wow..this is long...=-s