The return of the "How are you today?" thread

There is a pretty thick and awesome thunderstorm going on right now.

Anywho, I have to move my base of operations into my basement, which has no internet for the time being, good chance I'll be gone for a while....

And as I was typing that, Lightning just struck a tree right outside my window.

The day could be better...
I woke up at 7, and didn't get enough sleep. I had Math tutoring for 2 hours. Honestly, I have never seen time go by so slow. Then later, the DPS called and said they had lost my information required to get my permit. So now people can steal my identity :lol: So now i can not only not drive, but now I can't get my passport required to fly to London in July. I'm trying to wear a smile though!:)

something bothering me.

whats ur experience like with your bestfriend's-girlfriend, if you're a girl yourself. or what ur experience like with ur bestfriend-boyfriend, if you're a boy?

are they all cunts be default?

I got back in Belgium yesterday, I kinda struggle with the azerty-keyboard now but it feels actually good to be back home even though I miss Finland

something bothering me.

whats ur experience like with your bestfriend's-girlfriend, if you're a girl yourself. or what ur experience like with ur bestfriend-boyfriend, if you're a boy?

I dare say, if they aren't, they must be damn great actors indeed.

a question for the girls!!1!1

so i was at the restaurant, and there was this girl staring at me with a normal looks on her face. that means:

a) she was imagining me naked, and how it would be do wild sex with me

b) i had something dirt in my teeth

thanx in advanced :)

I get EXTREMELY annoyed when that happens. I think something along the lines of
Or just say " Yo, bitchz, what are yeh starin' at?''
even if the girl is hot.

Yeah, I'm weird.

I woke up very sore this morning and i couldn't get up. For some reason, i am not hungry at all for two days straight and i think it has to do something with eating potatoe chips in the night. Now i'm feeling dreamy and i want to listen to slow songs.

Whooo, I love these questions, even though I never have a good and practical answer, since I don't know anything myself!

a question for the girls!!1!1

so i was at the restaurant, and there was this girl staring at me with a normal looks on her face. that means:

a) she was imagining me naked, and how it would be do wild sex with me

b) i had something dirt in my teeth

thanx in advanced :)

I HATE when people stare at me like that. But I usually tell myself it's because I'm hot because it makes me feel better! :D (That is after checking a million times if I have mud on my face, my nose is running or if there's something super wrong with my hair, besides my face in general). But I usually stare at people myself... yeah, I am that annoying. And it usually means I find the person either super weird or super interesting! And one usually comes hand in hand with the other... it's a good thing. Blah.

something bothering me.

Yes, they are cunts by default!! BFGs are people who want to fool around and have a steady shoulder they can cry their miseries on, but without any commitment!
...or wait... are you talking about your best friend's boyfriend or girlfriend? S/He doesn't like you because s/he's jealous. Possessive people can kiss my ass.

@ cris and bloody scalpal:

but whyyyyy!!? i mean, if it werent for me calming him down everytime she throws a hissy fit, fuck knows what he would have done to her. i wish it would go through her thick brains...

i.actually.am.helping.

!

i think its because i manage to keep him interested and can talk to him all night long WITHOUT taking off my knickers. haha. silly bitch.

but thanks guys for the input. it's nice to know its normal. but what do u do about it? i mean, i don't want to cause my friend any problems with his girl, but at the same time i would like to be able to hang out with him without being chaperoned/stalked.

yeah. posessive people suck spaghetti meatballs. incidently, she's an actress. teehee.... but a bad one i guess.