The return of the "How are you today?" thread

WELL THEN I HİT OR I DİDNT.I DONT WANT YOUR COMMANDS OK?ITS MY WORLD!MY DECİSİON AND MY THOUGHS!IF YOU KNEW WHAT TYPE OF GİRL SHE WAS YOU WOULD THİNK DİFFERENT...(ask princess wildchild she knows the things about her)

ask Eli or Evelyn or Mima what I've been through and still am going through. It doesn't what they did. If I see a guy hitting a girl I march up to him and break his noze, no matter how big or how strong he is. And it might be ok in your culture but if you don't want me saying something about it then don't post it

Yeah,really,I'm a sensible person and I'm so sensetive.That's the reason I hit her I think.Now,I have to apologize if she wont act like a stupid girl.

we're whalers on the moon we carry a harpoon but there aint no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tunnneeeeee

hit woman is wrong, unless they are ugly

ahahhahahh. that made my day. i love it.

don't slap her unless she likes it ;)

no but the point is that slapping degrades her. you slap a dog (with a newspaper if he made a stinking shit. not promoting animal violence neither) but u dont slap a human being, boy or girl. also if u start with slapping, as get older, u will start mayb to do worse things as your threshold for domestic violence diminishes.... u wanna be a wifebeater?

also. even if u just hit little young women, it might expand and you'd start hitting little young women and little young girls, and maybe boys, maybe grannies, maybe men..... etc. u wanna be a delinquint?

@ sir mima: pshaaaaw. weaker sex. we're not the ones with a highly sensitive organ hanging out within plain view.

@vikk: vikk you pussy!! she wanted you to comeover and talk to her!! was she cute?