The return of the "How are you today?" thread

a question for the girls!!1!1

so i was at the restaurant, and there was this girl staring at me with a normal looks on her face. that means:

a) she was imagining me naked, and how it would be do wild sex with me

b) i had something dirt in my teeth

thanx in advanced :)

believe it or not sometimes people, not just girls do that, to piss you off/intimidate you. i had a friend who loved to freak people out. and we'd bet on what their intial reaction would be and how taht reflects on their persona. if they look back and smile, means they're flirty and confident. if they look back, smile and wink, means they're horny. if they look away means they don't like confrontation/not v.aggressive....etc etc

what did u do?

or or! this used to happen to me alot. if i day dream and i'm facing a certain way, it would seem like i'm staring at something. but in my case since i was really short as a kid, it always ended up being somebody's crotch :erk:

did she make eyecontact?

believe it or not sometimes people, not just girls do that, to piss you off/intimidate you. i had a friend who loved to freak people out. and we'd bet on what their intial reaction would be and how taht reflects on their persona. if they look back and smile, means they're flirty and confident. if they look back, smile and wink, means they're horny. if they look away means they don't like confrontation/not v.aggressive....etc etc

what did u do?

or or! this used to happen to me alot. if i day dream and i'm facing a certain way, it would seem like i'm staring at something. but in my case since i was really short as a kid, it always ended up being somebody's crotch :erk:

did she make eyecontact?

yeah, she keep looking at me, and eat something, look and eat, look and eat :erk:

i did the same, till she left :lol:

i passed :D i'm as happy as an oyster :D:D
i passed with... erm... i don't know what it's called in english... passed with honour or something?? :s

i dunnow, i passsssed!
i passed goooood :D:p