The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I dunno, I have a job now, so I could easily wait a couple months and have enough money to get a 7-string then.

So your school actually enforces christianity in a way?

Yeh, catholic schools are worse, they force you to take a religion course every year. It sucks :erk:

Oh also, I really shouldn't be complaining about anything, as my parents said that if I didn't get a grade D or below in anything, they would give me £400 ($802 USD). So yeah, thats useful :p

And btw, I'm not some spoiled rich kid, my parents don't give me shit, ever. This is just a special occasion.
Lies.

I know what that's like. My parents give me fuckall my entire life and the moment I graduate they send me off to New Zealand for a month :lol:

Faggot, I got nothing :mad:

I know what that's like. My parents give me fuckall my entire life and the moment I graduate they send me off to New Zealand for a month :lol:
I graduated and got a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant. I don't know about these extravagant random gifts... when I graduate from college I'd like to hope for a PRS but I doubt it'll happen.

My streaks are done :D and I have a new haircut (which was unplanned but the hairdresser said that my hair needs to be cut a little, so she cut about 10 cms :(). But she made the streaks actually look good (not too dark) so I'm kinda happy. :)

Oh, and my brother is going to Spain tonight (around 9). It's some kind of a schooltrip so he'll be gone for a week.

^PICS :D

I had fun today :) went out with my friends and we got crushed in the car cuz it was sooo tiny :lol: I couldn't feel my leg cuz one of them was sort of sitting on my lap, not completely but sort of :D

@Evelyn: yeah, it was pretty expensive but when you are there, you discover that there's many artists that aren't really as bad as you thought they were. FOB for instance.
en nee, kben niet in de wablief geweest. Te veel buitendse goei groepen