The return of the "How are you today?" thread

What happened to you? BTW, is that you in your avatar? If it is, man you are fucking gorgous? And where do you buy your clothes at? I'v been trying to look for an outfit like that for ages!.

I have a problem with my right knee, I have to get a whole bunch of x rays done and possibly surgery :(

And thank you! :oops: yeah that is me :lol: I got my sweater at Ardene's the tank top at Giant Tiger and the pants at Randy River :lol:

Damn, that sux! Hope things get better for ya. I think i'v only sprained my ankle.

LOL, so you buy your clothes from all the nature places? j/k I'v never heard of or seen any of those stores around here. I just have to go with hot topic.

Lost to Apathy says:
tomorrow is gonna be the only day i am ever jealosu fo you
Lost to Apathy says:
you bastard

Lost to Apathy = Joe because its a DT song omgpredictable!

I was able to highfive each member of Leaves' Eyes, because I rule, spent aboot 20 minutes trying to get Thorsten to give me a free shirt (pretty much "Okay, Im your biggest fan, wtf?!?!?!" and shit like that)

I was being a bastard starting moshes which was lol. I would randomly push people and it would start, but the best was this one skinny guy who was like a Ginger Geddy Lee, I told him to lock arms and push throught he crowd, and counted to 3, then I walked sideways and he ended up pushing into some people, and they shoved him back, and he got caught in a pretty big moshpit it was pretty funny.

we were also denied access to some shitass music store because My freind was brandishing a plastic sword. Lol@them.

P.S. The singer of Kemlot is like a Queer-Eye for the Straight Guy host to the extreme.

Being lonely aint that bad. Heck I've survived long enough without a bird (don't ask about the last one :rofl:). Eventually you just completely forget about the whole "waah im single" thing.