The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Very very well. I just got back about an hour ago from being out since 10pm last night (it's now 5:15pm here). I went to "boy"'s house and chilled with his roomies all night. We got completely blitzed and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith then Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii. Talk about a fucking head trip. Skittles were the munchie of choice.

Everybody headed up to bed so the boy and I went to his room and pretty much stared at the blacklit room and trippy screen saver. Night ended with crashing on a too-small futon with the cats trying to squeeze in.

This morning continued the mellow talk with pizza and coffee. Now it's time to finally shower and get my wife ready for an intense night of sex and rock n roll. :)

Very very well. I just got back about an hour ago from being out since 10pm last night (it's now 5:15pm here). I went to "boy"'s house and chilled with his roomies all night. We got completely blitzed and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith then Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii. Talk about a fucking head trip. Skittles were the munchie of choice.

Everybody headed up to bed so the boy and I went to his room and pretty much stared at the blacklit room and trippy screen saver. Night ended with crashing on a too-small futon with the cats trying to squeeze in.

This morning continued the mellow talk with pizza and coffee. Now it's time to finally shower and get my wife ready for an intense night of sex and rock n roll.

mushrooms?

omfg... one of the worst nights I've ever endured at work ever. I worked a 10 hour shift, and had a lot to do... not to mention during that time my ipod broke, then my tooth fucking broke. I was in so much pain.... It was throbbing so bad, it felt like my eyeball was gonna pop out, no lie. On top of it I think it's infected, :lol: I'm a dumbass cuz I left it for so long, now my jaw is probably infected to shit, aw well if I'm lucky it will require some type or complicated surgery and I'll die during the operation [/emo]

Oh yeh and I have worked 5 nights straight, going for number 6 tomorrow (there might be a 7 and 8 too :erk:) Fuck.

I was pretty drunk last night. At 3 am, the music at the party stopped (police regulation) so everyone started going home and giving me their last drink coupons so I had to drink like 5 shots of liquor in 2 minutes while allready being drunk cuz my friends were leaving too. Finally managed to get home at 4:30, fell on the couch and slept like a rose

^ Aww... :)
Eh... sleep is a holy thing, when I don't sleep enough I can manage to feel quite good and do daily things the same... but my brain reacts getting quite more fu**ed up than usual and answers making me walk like an idiot. Blah.

Anyway.
Last night I dreamt again that I had a baby... it's the second time that it happens, this week, and it's probably the fifth time in a month that I dream such a thing!!!
Why on this earth? Also, I ain't pregnant in the dream... I already had my baby, and keep doing this dream in which I hold my lil' kid in my arm, caressing his hair and all... gotta admit it, I "worked" with babies aged 8 months till aged 3 years for some time, and it was really sweet...
And in these dreams I keep doing it's all so nice... the sensations that it gives are so sweet.
But... is there anyone who maybe could tell me what the meaning of dreaming to have a baby is?
Thanks... I'm just curious, and it's nice to know some opinions.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6456215 said:
^ Aww... :)
Eh... sleep is a holy thing, when I don't sleep enough I can manage to feel quite good and do each daily things the same... but my brain reacts getting quite more fu**ed up than usual and answers making me walk like an idiot. Blah.

Anyway.
Last night I dreamt again that I had a baby... it's the second time that it happens, this week, and it's probably the fifth time in a month that I dream such a thing!!!
Why on this earth? Also, I ain't pregnant in the dream... I already had my baby, and keep doing this dream in which I hold my lil' kid in my arm, caressing his hair and all... gotta admit it, I "worked" with babies aged 8 months till aged 3 years for some time, and it was really sweet...
And in these dreams I keep doing it's all so nice... the sensation that it gives are so sweet.
But... is there anyone who maybe could tell me what does dreaming to have a baby mean?Thanks... I'm just curious, and it's nice to know some opinions.

i would think literally... :lol:
but, i wouldn't try it unless i'm certain it means that :lol:

omfg... one of the worst nights I've ever endured at work ever. I worked a 10 hour shift, and had a lot to do... not to mention during that time my ipod broke, then my tooth fucking broke. I was in so much pain.... It was throbbing so bad, it felt like my eyeball was gonna pop out, no lie. On top of it I think it's infected, :lol: I'm a dumbass cuz I left it for so long, now my jaw is probably infected to shit, aw well if I'm lucky it will require some type or complicated surgery and I'll die during the operation [/emo]

Oh yeh and I have worked 5 nights straight, going for number 6 tomorrow (there might be a 7 and 8 too :erk:) Fuck.

Aw, ouch! <3