The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, I spent a couple of hours with an old friend and now I'm kinda tired although it's early to go to sleep. And I just realized that I have only one week left till I have to go back to school. Fuck! :erk:

Fucking pissed. My mp3 player died, like totally died.

It's gone, done. Just because I added one song to it.

and I can't contact the company, there's nothing I can do.

Except sue the company. :mad:

Fucking pissed. My mp3 player died, like totally died.

It's gone, done. Just because I added one song to it.

and I can't contact the company, there's nothing I can do.

Except sue the company. :mad:

You must take your life. It is the sensible thing to do...

Tired again. 30 hours without sleep. Finished another major project- formal marketing presentation tomorrow. Write another paper tonight.

I'm also really confused... not sure what's going on in my semi-love interest's life. He's having a hard time and I've been pushed away a little. I'm not quite at the "tell all" level so he's not spilling his guts. Oi. Hopefully things will collect in some way soon.

omfg... one of the worst nights I've ever endured at work ever. I worked a 10 hour shift, and had a lot to do... not to mention during that time my ipod broke, then my tooth fucking broke. I was in so much pain.... It was throbbing so bad, it felt like my eyeball was gonna pop out, no lie. On top of it I think it's infected, :lol: I'm a dumbass cuz I left it for so long, now my jaw is probably infected to shit, aw well if I'm lucky it will require some type or complicated surgery and I'll die during the operation [/emo]

Oh yeh and I have worked 5 nights straight, going for number 6 tomorrow (there might be a 7 and 8 too :erk:) Fuck.

Since when do you have an iPod? Did you steal my fucking iPod? :lol:

Ah! Also- I'd like to add that it sucks the lot of you are going back to school. Next Friday I'll be finished my 7th term out of 12 and I'll be a free bird at work for college credit for 7 whole months. I may have suffered school in 100 degree weather while all of you school kids had summer vacation but in a couple weeks I'll be free beyond free. It'll be fantastic.

I'm happy because my friend just called me and we're going out for coffee or something. The reason I'm happy is that I'll see her before she leaves. :) She is one of my two best friends and she goes too school in another place which is like 2 and a half hours away (not much but still...) so we'll see each other again in about 3 months.

Ah! Also- I'd like to add that it sucks the lot of you are going back to school. Next Friday I'll be finished my 7th term out of 12 and I'll be a free bird at work for college credit for 7 whole months. I may have suffered school in 100 degree weather while all of you school kids had summer vacation but in a couple weeks I'll be free beyond free. It'll be fantastic.

But I only go 3 days a week:p

But I only go 3 days a week:p
Good deal. You have fun with anatomy class and I'll have fun at The Factory. Shweet deal. :p Oh, and I now have only 2 years left whereas you have 3 and will probably go for your Master's after that. :p Again.