The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Dude he didn't fucking pwn me and -1000 respect points for thinking that. His facts are all fucked up, but then again you're a pretty fucked up guy so it must equate in your mind. :rolleyes: Whatever. He wasn't even on when the thread/arguement in question happened, and everything was deleted so anything he says is hearsay. Not a very reliable second-hand source.

dude. he's right that you always try way to hard to get your right and I wasn't in the discussion either so I don't know but a story always had 2 sides.

1) You have no real life friends
2) You hang around there like a stray dog, everyone ignores your posts and you try to fit in it's quite sad.
3) The whole forum didn't hate me
4) You always try to recap shit when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so just stop.
5) Smee is a fat ugly bitch, and although she is just your type and I can see why you defend her, she is quite the smarmy cunt and you can remove her tit from your mouth. I did own her, numerous times. Them whining and crying to have me banned over her was the ultimate symbol of that.
6) They are elitist fags, cept Val, Dani, Andy and a few others.
7) You keep this shit up you're gonna have a bad time at Sonata Arctica.

Lrn2mindurownbusiness no one gives a fuck what you have to say. You're not liked on BH and a lot of people think you're a douche here (but you have your moments). Stop kissing ass.

1) umm..k? :p
2) I talk to many of them there and on msn, and have met some of them in person.
3) Of course no, but aboot 90% :p
4) I saw the whole thing, even after edited
5) No, Smee is just cool, thats why she is mod, because everyone there generally thinks she is cool, you were the only one who didn't and decided to not stop.
6) Nope, majority of the people there are either real life friends of posters, or the ex-COBOT posters from here, who left because of the lameness of here.
7) :lol: okay.

learn2stopTryingToLookCool
no one gives a fuck what you have to say. You're not liked on BH and a lot of people think you're a douche here. Stop showing off on the internet.

"IM SMARTER TOUGHER AND COOLER THAN ALL OF YOU ILL KICK YOUR ASSES"
"Shush its the internet"
"I KNOW WHO TAKES THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY WHAT A LOSER"

1) umm..k? :p
2) I talk to many of them there and on msn, and have met some of them in person.
3) Of course no, but aboot 90% :p
4) I saw the whole thing, even after edited
5) No, Smee is just cool, thats why she is mod, because everyone there generally thinks she is cool, you were the only one who didn't and decided to not stop.
6) Nope, majority of the people there are either real life friends of posters, or the ex-COBOT posters from here, who left because of the lameness of here.
7) :lol: okay.

learn2stopTryingToLookCool
no one gives a fuck what you have to say. You're not liked on BH and a lot of people think you're a douche here. Stop showing off on the internet.

"IM SMARTER TOUGHER AND COOLER THAN ALL OF YOU ILL KICK YOUR ASSES"
"Shush its the internet"
"I KNOW WHO TAKES THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY WHAT A LOSER"

:lol: I was extremely tired before and did take your comment a bit too serious, but :lol: I don't care now. Sorry. Even though that's not what happened I really don't give a fuck anyways so :lol: I''m not gonna argue about it anymore.

^dude, if you don't want to feel how sharp my hanzo is, I suggest you don't go there :mad:

yesterday I went to holland to get some stash. Barely ate anything all day and at 3:30 before going to bed I smoked a joint which made me fucking trip because I ate too little. On the way to bed I fell down like 10 times after which I dozed of every time. so a note to everybody: eat decently before you plan to get high!

I've slept 18 hours over the past two nights, which is incredible. I've been living on 2-3 hours sleep MAX per night for the past few weeks. I feel "normal" again. Party tonight!