The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Just woke up, I'm gonna have to tidy my room. It's getting too messy even for me.

Also I gotta go out and take pictures for my Photography course before the weather gets shit.

:lol: Some girl called me into work last night at 1am (I was already feeling like shit) cuz apparently she found out from her ex-boyfriend he has chlamydia, and now she might have it too... She was balling her eyes out :lol: I didn't care but I went in for the extra money. Don't ask me why she told me, I could have given a fuck less about her problem (hence why I'm LOL'ing now on the interwebz), she should have just kept it to herself. She wanted sympathy from me I guess but I was a heartless prick :lol: She like wanted a hug or something of comfort but I sort of backed off, after all I don't want to get infected by the bitch either :lol: The funniest part was when she was like "WHAT DO I TELL ME NEW BOYFRIEND"... I seriously bit my cheek to try not to laugh I swear.

Sounds mean I know but she is a stupid bitch who doesn't do her job, but gets paid as much as me and I work my ass off. Also she looks like a skinny, transvestite crackhead. So fuck her, actually you shouldn't fuck her :p I just stood around and did nothing.. I made $50 bucks. Not bad.

Also I got banned from the Battleheart (Now Failstorm) forum for defending myself against the elitist fucks who tried to gang up on me. I owned them hard so instead of trying to reason they jsut deleted my posts and had me banned, :lol: I owned that fat fuck Gavin and his chubby coke-slut girlfriend Smee.

Also I got banned from the Battleheart (Now Failstorm) forum for defending myself against the elitist fucks who tried to gang up on me. I owned them hard so instead of trying to reason they jsut deleted my posts and had me banned, :lol: I owned that fat fuck Gavin and his chubby coke-slut girlfriend Smee.

Ouch. Bitter words there mate (I couldnae help having a slight giggle at the "Failstorm" joke though).

Ouch. Bitter words there mate (I couldnae help having a slight giggle at the "Failstorm" joke though).

I know they are your countrymen, and I have no problem with the actual band itself (Chris, Dani and sometimes Gavin are good guys :lol:). It's the cunt bag moderators Ralf and Smee who sully the place up. She only has a problem with me cuz a long time ago I made a drug joke, unbeknownst to me she was formerly some psycho cocaine addict... how am I sposed to know her life's story?? Anyways once she told me I apologized and told her I was unaware of her problem but she didn't want to hear it, she continued on being a bitch. So much so that Gavin and Turbo and others told her to back off. She would always edit my posts, not like I care and I would edit them back to an insult directed at her so things escalated because she is an unoriginal bitch who can't take jokes and I fucking owned her chubby ass regularly.

Things were good until her cocksucking friend Ralf the gay midget wonder joined her in her crusade against me and since Battleheart forum is the home of elitist fags who jump on the bandwagon, most the fags started hating on me for no reason. Turbo still liked me, Knut as well, Gavin remained neutral and there were others too that didn't be gay. I don't care but long story short:

I was having a friendly debate with Gavin, she edited my post to:

Shut Up
-Smee

Which isn't fair considering I didn't do anything in the first place (except defend myself against Ruins who is also a huge cunt along with his wife (who is one of the worst UM trolls ever, BitchButcher). It's also an abuse of mod powers but whatever it's THEIR forum so I simply responded with:

EDIT THIS YOU MELODRAMATIC BITCH

SMEESNIFF.jpg

And apparently she didn't appreciate that, so whatever... I'm b& and could care less :lol:

Which isn't fair considering I didn't do anything in the first place (except defend myself against Ruins who is also a huge cunt along with his wife (who is one of the worst UM trolls ever, BitchButcher). It's also an abuse of mod powers but whatever it's THEIR forum so I simply responded with

wow, hold on a sec. Bitchbutcher is Ruins' wife? :zombie:

no wonder they're both on my ignore list :lol:

:lol: Okay, okay. I will say this, though: the dig you made at Ruins' wife was quite below the belt - no pun intended - in my humble opinion. But whatever. It's hardly my place, anyhoo.

Incidentally, it has little to do with them being fellow "countrymen"; rather I'm an avid fan of the band and pretty sound mates with Dani (don't know the others well personally).

Dude his wife is the worst fucking moron cunt ever. She trolls this board in an epic fashion. Search up Bitchbutcher in the member's list and see for yourself in her post history.

BTW:

Me said:
And where is Gavin's hand? It looks like a women's pussy poking out through a dress or some shit

Ruins said:
looks like this is the only pussy you are familiar with...

Me said:
You're right, I'm quite familiar with your wife's asshole though.

How is this any lower than what he said. He attacked me, he got owned, wtf? :rolleyes:

wow, hold on a sec. Bitchbutcher is Ruins' wife? :zombie:

no wonder they're both on my ignore list :lol:

Yeh

I know they are your countrymen, and I have no problem with the actual band itself (Chris, Dani and sometimes Gavin are good guys :lol:). It's the cunt bag moderators Ralf and Smee who sully the place up. She only has a problem with me cuz a long time ago I made a drug joke, unbeknownst to me she was formerly some psycho cocaine addict... how am I sposed to know her life's story?? Anyways once she told me I apologized and told her I was unaware of her problem but she didn't want to hear it, she continued on being a bitch. So much so that Gavin and Turbo and others told her to back off. She would always edit my posts, not like I care and I would edit them back to an insult directed at her so things escalated because she is an unoriginal bitch who can't take jokes and I fucking owned her chubby ass regularly.

Things were good until her cocksucking friend Ralf the gay midget wonder joined her in her crusade against me and since Battleheart forum is the home of elitist fags who jump on the bandwagon, most the fags started hating on me for no reason. Turbo still liked me, Knut as well, Gavin remained neutral and there were others too that didn't be gay. I don't care but long story short:

I was having a friendly debate with Gavin, she edited my post to:

Which isn't fair considering I didn't do anything in the first place (except defend myself against Ruins who is also a huge cunt along with his wife (who is one of the worst UM trolls ever, BitchButcher). It's also an abuse of mod powers but whatever it's THEIR forum so I simply responded with:

And apparently she didn't appreciate that, so whatever... I'm b& and could care less :lol:

Dude his wife is the worst fucking moron cunt ever. She trolls this board in an epic fashion. Search up Bitchbutcher in the member's list and see for yourself in her post history.

BTW:

How is this any lower than what he said. He attacked me, he got owned, wtf? :rolleyes:

Yeh

*ahem*

1) You went there pretty often
2) You always put up an arguement why you were right
3) You are sitting here saying it was dumb and unfair

I'm b& and could care less

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are like a 12 year old mad at his parents for taking away his sega.

EDIT: Thats not what happend at all :lol:
You made a joke, they told you to stop, and you said "OMG ITS NOT MY FAULT FUCK OFF" and didn't stop.
You editing your posts back to make fun of her, is also YOU nto being able to take a joke.
You getting banned and an entire forum hating you, isn't you pwning smee at all
They arn't elitist fags, they are REAL LIFE FRIENDS, who gather regularly and stick up for each other, its not a bandwagon (Joe's word of the day).

Also, I don't think you quite know what Trolling is at all :p. Dissagreeing with you, isn't a troll.

yes, we are :Smug:

and Cliff pwnt you pretty hard there, Joe...

Dude he didn't fucking pwn me and -1000 respect points for thinking that. His facts are all fucked up, but then again you're a pretty fucked up guy so it must equate in your mind. :rolleyes: Whatever. He wasn't even on when the thread/arguement in question happened, and everything was deleted so anything he says is hearsay. Not a very reliable second-hand source.

:lol: Internet.

If it was real life I'd just kick their ass :lol: it's much easier, but whatever. I think I might start using the ignore function :lol: Might be a good thing to investigate.