The return of the "How are you today?" thread

what time is it there to be drunk?:kickass:

today sucks...my stomach hurts and i have a flat tire. dunno if i am going to brave the tire shop?????

I'll be sure to take lots of pics of Vreth for everyone:)

The interview went well, and he said that I'm pretty much locked for the job, but he wants to give everyone who sent resumes a fair chance. He also said to call back Wednesday

YES......must have pics!!!grrrr....

glad it went well girl!!! hope you get it fo sho!!!!:kickass:

So turns out this guy is a liar. He said,"Oh we had great connection, you'll be great for this job."

Two days later, I talk to his secretary, he won't even bother to call me back.

Today I get a phone call and he gave the job to some other asshole.

oh well.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics of Vreth for everyone:)

The interview went well, and he said that I'm pretty much locked for the job, but he wants to give everyone who sent resumes a fair chance. He also said to call back Wednesday

woow great! show them pls ^^
i will see them till next month toghether with Celtic Frost :headbang:..and i cant wait either..

Today things not going well many things to do and my throat hurts like hell! :cry:

woow great! show them pls ^^
i will see them till next month toghether with Celtic Frost :headbang:..and i cant wait either..

Today things not going well many things to do and my throat hurts like hell! :cry:

hehe, the show's not till Thursday, but I'll be sure to post them this weekend

today??? it's ok, i guess. got my flat tire fixed, microbiology was long and boring, and now i need to clean my apt...:rolleyes:

So turns out this guy is a liar. He said,"Oh we had great connection, you'll be great for this job."

Two days later, I talk to his secretary, he won't even bother to call me back.

Today I get a phone call and he gave the job to some other asshole.

oh well.

that sucks, sounds like someone you wouldn't want to work for anyway--least if he's that inconsiderate early on....:erk: sounds like the winner of that job will have to put up with his douchebag tendencies :lol:

today??? it's ok, i guess. got my flat tire fixed, microbiology was long and boring, and now i need to clean my apt...:rolleyes:

that sucks, sounds like someone you wouldn't want to work for anyway--least if he's that inconsiderate early on....:erk: sounds like the winner of that job will have to put up with his douchebag tendencies :lol:

:lol: true!

I'll have to find work elsewhere, possibly at one of the local concert venues, and I know people there, so I won't really have a problem:)