The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^What's your problam? You never say hi to your old friends anymore? :erk:

Hi Mima, sorry I have none problems with you or anyone LOL, I've been busy attending my own personal/private life and stuffs in the university, you know in less than a year I'll be a lawyer :), I'm putting some efforts this remaining year.

PS. I hope you can understand my english. With love your dear Alexis.

We will see you in the eternity, in the other life, when we are both cats.

:lol: ^Better! And good luck with your uni honey, wish you the best :D

And let Eve bring her cats along :p

:lol: ^Better! And good luck with your uni honey, wish you the best :D

And let Eve bring her cats along :p

But, yes I know I lost my way this year, but it seems I'm gaining some part of the field again, I've been away from a lot of things, cos I focused over one thing almost since the " falling the last year ".

I'll talk to you soon, when I can log on the normal msn, I can't log on msn :erk:, I only can access to my msn account using web messenger :Smug:.

My father called me yesterday about 11 am, and he told me someone asked for me, but the telephonic number was from a different state where my father lives, and it was a female and she says her name was " Ruby Balseca " , obviously it was made up, but I don't know anyone from that fucking state, LOL, maybe they want to kidnap me, and she also asked when I was coming back and my father said " I Dunno ".

i had a xc track meet up in long island. it was a 2 hour bus ride there and back. i wanted to go the the beach too but it was too fuckin cold.. the wind and rain were beating our asses. yarggh. try running 3 miles like that. it was fun though. ive got practice tomorrow at 10am. coach is a beast :erk:

Today i was crusing all day and i went to the mall and saw a badass Bodom shirt but i couldn't decide if i should buy it or not. I didn't now i regret it and have to wait till next week to buy it. Last night was the most awsome night ever! I'm so in love! *dreamy sighs* And i can't stop thinking about it now.

pretty awesome last night.

I had to drive up to Cottage area (Northern Ontario Forests in Autumn FTW) for work friday afternoon, about a 5 hour drive there. My boss mentioned it was a Cottage Resort and we would be getting a room to stay in, and they would give us some free food...and were told that we get a free night in a fancy resort, and just work there early morning next day (today) and drive home. However, the place was a normal summer camp, our room was insulated, but not heated, and all we got was a bed and mattress. Also, it went down to about 0 degrees Celcius I was told last night, and it took us until 12:30am to find blankets, only to wake up at 6am, aaannd the event at the camp was University of Toronto Orientation for first year Commerce students, so they were up untill 4am being loud partying.

Despite the cold and lack of sleep it was actually super fun and I took a bunch of nice pics, which I will upload some time in the artsy photo thread :p.