The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Was pretty great day... School was easy, all the tests were done and the things learnt which we had to learn on the courses, so we just watched some vids on the classes and did some surfing on the interwebz and talked some random shit :lol: After it I came home and started to play with my 30W amp, I can't play it that often as the parents some times don't like it so... I can play it pretty loud also since the neighbours aren't at home either when I get out from school. Closer to the evening I relaxed with some Gin and bored myself reading boards :lol:

today I'm actually going to some fuckin' hippie drum circle thing. My friend is all into that shit and she's dragging me along...hell, I'll pretend to be a hippie for some free booze!

Later tonight my band has their first headlining show. I'm fucking nervous as hell...and I haven't even learned the new song all the way :zombie:

i spent yesterday with my friends. we were going to a parc, but we never got there :lol:
we also went out at night, and apparently you can buy a can of beer for 50 cents in the nightshop, it was really disgusting :lol:
then we had some boobhugs, and i felt a tongue in my eye AND on my cheek.

it was a weird night.

today, i'm a bit confused.

In love and pissed :( I'm falling for my best friend... whenever my friends used to tell me that a guy and girl can never be best friends, i thought it was bullshit... but look at me now :cry:

First thx for asking :D

Second, it's obvious that he likes me, he've told more than once that he cared about me... but he just wont take a step forward, he wont ask me out on a date and then let things develop between us... I honestly don't understand him. And no, i wont ask him out :p half of my friends are telling me to go for it, but it's his job :lol:

^:lol: He knows!! But he may think that it's awkward for us, best friends, to hook up :(

^What's your problam? You never say hi to your old friends anymore? :erk:

@Barfi, :lol: I'm not the kind of girl that likes to make the guys job easy :p If he doesn't want to take a step, then it's his loss... :eek: