The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Rather than bore everyone with my problems which you are unlikely to give the smallest toss about I will merely go the opposite way to make it easier on everyones ears...Eyes without my whining and say Today I feel really good.

But yeah I'm supposed to be doing college work but I get dis6tracted easily.

i like someone and i know he likes me back. im just scared because i was only fooling around with him.. when im serious i dont want him to back away. like, we were just flirting a bit, you know? but i dont know if things will still work when we try to talk and stuff

i was looking for this thread but couldnt find it so yay also im fine just bored shitless and doing random crap

im fine because of:

SBlaster5.1.jpg

wow, great night.

Earlier in the day we went to the Phillies game, turned the standing room into the 700 level(reference to the old Veterans Stadium where basically anything goes.)

They won the game and the became division champs, so we caused chaos all over South Philadelphia.

School was damn boring, then I went shopping. I studied a bit (cause the internet was down) and now I'll spend the rest of my life here *hugs internet* :lol:

School was damn boring, then I went shopping. I studied a bit (cause the internet was down) and now I'll spend the rest of my life here *hugs internet* :lol:

lolz, i went shopping too, :lol:
i bought a buzzypass, headphones, m&m's, metal female voices-ticket, batteries, a sleeping-top, rocktribune (the one with perttu in it!) and a pitta :loco: