The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Anxiously waiting for an email. Getting ready for work, which I REALLY don't wanna do. I have to work The Roots show tonight at the Electric Factory. Fuckin A shoot me.

^awww...u poor one..what turned out with that asthma thingie in the end?

:) thanks for askin--hope you are good!!!:)....well, the inhaler was like $250, so i told em they can keep it:lol: but i am goin back today to see if he'll give a cheaper one and so he can go over tests with me...blah blah blah....just more bullshit so they can make more money off me :rolleyes: losers:p i think its all a load of crap anyway, cuz i think i can breathe just fine....:Smug:fags....

GAHHHH!!!

Shit bands should NEVER open for good bands.

Whose fucking idea was it to put the fucking Agonist on tour with Sonata?

Plus that fucknugget Godsmack wannabe whatever their name was opening...

anyway, Saartje, I got plenty of pics :D

You know when you misinterpret things sometimes and you end up making a mistake because you think it'll help someone but you end up fucking something up and then the person gets really mad at you and no matter how much you try to explain and apologize (because you had your reasons, you didn't do it on purpose) the person is still acting weird towards you and it really really bothers you and you don't know how else to let that person know that you're sorry and you didn't mean it?

Yeah that sucks eh?

GAHHHH!!!

Shit bands should NEVER open for good bands.

Whose fucking idea was it to put the fucking Agonist on tour with Sonata?

Plus that fucknugget Godsmack wannabe whatever their name was opening...

anyway, Saartje, I got plenty of pics :D

:lol: I know. I wasn't a big fan of the Agonist, but I made friends with them because they're Canadian. And they're touring with Enslaved/Arsis in November. :kickass:

:lol: I know. I wasn't a big fan of the Agonist, but I made friends with them because they're Canadian. And they're touring with Enslaved/Arsis in November. :kickass:

I tried to make friends with them, you know, at least to say hello, they all blew me off, so I went to hang out with Firewind instead.

meh, I'm not crying over it:lol:

that or the singer just wanted to get in your pants.

:lol: Naw, I don't know maybe they were having a bad day or something :lol: Or they were in a rush to go smoke some pot :p I have a few pics with them but they're really fucking gay. The lead singer made us do "jazz hands" for the pic, because I said the horns are cliche.

:lol: Naw, I don't know maybe they were having a bad day or something :lol: Or they were in a rush to go smoke some pot :p I have a few pics with them but they're really fucking gay. The lead singer made us do "jazz hands" for the pic, because I said the horns are cliche.

yeah, I hardly do metal horns anymore, it's too generic,hhaha.

they weren't in any rush though, the singer just walked around like she was someone,heh. I tried to hook one of my friends up with her, and he didn't have the balls to talk to her, so I pushed him to her and left.

it went pretty well:lol:

^sucks for you. I'm drunk and feelin' good. me and my roommate are sooo good at beerpong, i"m not even gonna describe the night we had tongiht. lets' just say that i made the winning shot while slayer was playing. and in my mind, i was like, "This one is for slayer". and it fuckin worked. go figure.

yeah, I feel good.