The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^sucks for you. I'm drunk and feelin' good. me and my roommate are sooo good at beerpong, i"m not even gonna describe the night we had tongiht. lets' just say that i made the winning shot while slayer was playing. and in my mind, i was like, "This one is for slayer". and it fuckin worked. go figure.

yeah, I feel good.

Our tab-dudette likes drinking, aye? I can't drink, instead... I would fall down on the floor with the least quantity of anything. :cry:
Don't like alcohol that much too... just the taste. Hmm, whatever. :)

Sick whole week damn flu.
And i am thinking X-mas what Santa will give me:D well i am going to buy PS3 to my kids. Gonna bought also some cool rally game and take match with my little prince

Goddamn I'm nervous. I hope I didn't fuck up... cause that seems to be my area of expertise. I'm so bad at boys.

I just read what beerpong is (we don't have it, here, we just have bierbong :D ), it sounds cool. But the better you are, the less you drink?

yeah the object of the game is to get your opponents drunk before you. and if you win the game, they have to drink all the beers on your side. but we always have beers (or in my case, Jager) on the side anyway, so that way we're always drinking :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;6574591 said:
Our tab-dudette likes drinking, aye? I can't drink, instead... I would fall down on the floor with the least quantity of anything. :cry:
Don't like alcohol that much too... just the taste. Hmm, whatever. :)

:lol: is that a serious question? I could probably out-drink most of the guys on this board :lol: not that it's something to be proud of, but whatever. and don't worry if you don't like beer. most chicks don't. it's an acquired taste really.

Because it's overpriced shit, and the only good games on it came out on the 360 about 18 months ago.

Actually, it's not overpriced. The list price doesn't even cover the hardware. Only the processor costs about 250 usd, if I'm not mistaken.

Then again, it IS expensive as fuck.