The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Mom just got rushed back to the hospital. She just got out yesterday. Kinda fucked. Other than that I just played some Halo 3 with Swabs and we kicked some fucking ass. Don't listen to that modest bastard he is good.

^^I know the feeling. Theres times when nothing works and everyone are so unmotivated. There was this time i had band practice i got a bit fevery and the playing sucked ass we got nothing done so i went home and rested an hour. I came back to witness my amp smoking and dying.:lol:

^^I know the feeling. Theres times when nothing works and everyone are so unmotivated. There was this time i had band practice i got a bit fevery and the playing sucked ass we got nothing done so i went home and rested an hour. I came back to witness my amp smoking and dying.:lol:

Wtf actually happened to your amp?

Wtf actually happened to your amp?

Dunno....it just started smoking and everythin went BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *Silence*. THen it spent a month in thomanns repair and came back.

EDIT: when my peavey studiopro smoked that got me really pissed BUT IF my randall would smoke then i woud fuckin cry:erk:

^^Yeah i think insides of it actually burned a bit. Some transistors or somethin smoked and the speaker too since i for a fact know that they swapped my speaker. Actually i think everything INSIDE it is new:lol: Woudve been easier to just give me new amp.

I'm at Nikki's :D. Belated birthday partyyyyy whooooo I touched Nikki's boob just now. :lol: and she just touched mine. You be jealous you know it.

"pics plz"