The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today has been kinda a weird day, university and study as always... and some hours ago I dyed my hair, and now it's very dark brown-almost black... love this colour, I'm glad I changed and renewed the colour, and also darkened it a bit.
Other than this... nothing particularly good to say... nothing, really.. and another day is over, once more.

^ i bet it's gorgeous!!! i finally got to re-color my hair yesterday:p after 4 1/2 months of none.....it was sweet relief!! no more 5 inch roots haha!
today....lots o' homework to do...but contemplating not doing it to go to the fair:loco: probably wont cuz i feel kinda shitty today:mad:

I have to go away for a while, maybe a couple of days. My mom is really sick and there's a tonne of bullshit going on, anyways I leave soon to go out of town for a little trip, make some extra money.

^Sorry to hear that man, hope things work out. I'm freakin' awesome, just ordered a crate of joy :oops:

07de_wychwood_mixed_case_06_2007_4b.jpg

I have post vacation depression like a BITCH.

Also, found out that some guy who put out the older 1349 and Watain stuff is interested in signing my band. Yikes.

Also found out I might be playing a show in Philly soon. That could be cool, especially if Nikki, Phil, and Shannon are there.

Went work this morning, it was rainy day and my shoes get wet and they were broken.
So my socks get was soaking wet and i freeze whole fuckin day, damn cold weather
I hate winter arggh.