The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Man, it was the least of my worries. That hangover remains as the worst one ive ever had. :cry:

My worst hangover was when we were invited to some Hip-Hop discoteque dance club...near Halloween last year. Me and my friend who were invited were the only ones not in costume, but some girl asked us if we were Jay and Silent Bob :S.

The place was definatly not my kind of place and I didn't want to be there, but my other 2 friends decided to keep me there by buying me more and more drinks. It worked, I must say...

Didn't pass out, made it home perfectly fine...but felt like shit

Holy fucking TIT im actually SCARED

its like fucking dark ofcourse, and when i open my door, outside, from SOMEWHERE

i hear the fucking "We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year" tune, in like some fucking twisted sound, its eh, midi, or no, even lower quality, like, worse than the first nokia phones.. shits fucking freaky, i need a weapon :lol: I fucken need to pee! ANd then some fucking freak ass christmas tune is scaring the shit out of me :lol:

Ok i can KINDA hear it distantly even now in my room.. i swear, i wont be able to sleep untill i know what it is and where it comes from...

Shut up :lol: The only "weapon" i have is a dull fucking screwdriver, i dont wanna die young :lol:!

Edit: Eh.. I just searched through the whole house, and there is no sign of anything that could produce such a sound. All alarm clocks(eh, who would have that sound in the first place, but) were off, and noone else but me are home anyways. No phones or anything, and no gadgets or something like that.. Not even a cool ghost or something like that :( No santa.. I feel disappointed :lol: