The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm kjhfgoihfovinaorivndoaiurt so fucking happy right now!! I just got an email from someone so lovely. I can't describe how my head is spinning right now heheh MIMA- eat my dust!

^ That's your opinion. You're also not familiar with my "real life" personality. In context with my usual demeanor, what I've written here is simple and in good fun. More of an inside joke that anything. That isn't to say I'm a negative energy. Nikki certainly wouldn't be around if I were that bad.

Well I didn't mean it with karma and stuff, I was just agreeing with what he said. I'm sure you're a cool person, you seem very intelligent and can hold a conversation :p.

I'm feeling a mix of emotions right now.

It consistes of feeling lonely, feeling happy, feeling in love and feeling depressed...actully I'm kinda buzzed now that I think about it...:ill:

Drinking more beer to fix up my hangover woke up 40 min ago noticed that i have to clean my carpet because vomit god damn.

Boasting and gloating eh? Well, "I JUST SAW SYMPHONY X AND THEY WERE FUCKING AMAZING OMGOMGASM"?

(Dream Theater were enjoyable too, but the vocals are so fucking terrible:erk:)

Oh and my friend and I met Herman Li :rofl: We talked about Symphony, how amazing Micheal Romeo is and video gaming, usually on the subject of Quake and Doom :lol:

HERMANLI.jpg

Boasting and gloating eh? Well, "I JUST SAW SYMPHONY X AND THEY WERE FUCKING AMAZING OMGOMGASM"?

(Dream Theater were enjoyable too, but the vocals are so fucking terrible:erk:)

Oh and my friend and I met Herman Li :rofl: We talked about Symphony, how amazing Micheal Romeo is and video gaming, usually on the subject of Quake and Doom :lol:

HERMANLI.jpg

You're the second person here to have met Herman Li randomly at a concert :lol:

No? it was just Dream Theater with Symphony X. Herman Li is a massive SX fan so he just goes to as many of their shows as possible.