The return of the "How are you today?" thread

have to go to work in 20 minutes :Smug: ughh.... and funniest thing ever happened today. went on my myspace right....well, i had an ugly message from the bitch on Children of Bodom's top 8 talkin about how i need to delete her husband from my friends list cuz i will never have him????? i was like wtf----??? yeah....apparently her boyfriend added me months back and she is harassing every one of his girl myspace "friends" off his list.....GROW THE FUCK UP YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!! so that's what i emailed her back basically....and i deleted his ass and blocked her from being able to contact me (which she wasn't on my friends list, and i thought they couldn't do that anyway??)....Bodom is representin a psycho on their page:lol: who woulda thought :lol: stupid cunt

have to go to work in 20 minutes :Smug: ughh.... and funniest thing ever happened today. went on my myspace right....well, i had an ugly message from the bitch on Children of Bodom's top 8 talkin about how i need to delete her husband from my friends list cuz i will never have him????? i was like wtf----??? yeah....apparently her boyfriend added me months back and she is harassing every one of his girl myspace "friends" off his list.....GROW THE FUCK UP YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!! so that's what i emailed her back basically....and i deleted his ass and blocked her from being able to contact me (which she wasn't on my friends list, and i thought they couldn't do that anyway??)....Bodom is representin a psycho on their page:lol: who woulda thought :lol: stupid cunt

Is it that Nikki Sixx girl?

:lol: no, she's always cool with me and we bullshit sometimes on there...it's that jill alexi chick....i was just like:zombie: wtf is this????? at first i thought she was talkin about having bodom on my list :lol: until i went to her page and saw her boyfriend or whatever....she's psycho