The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just got a message from my Finnish family, there waiting for Nightwish and Indica to start their gigs. I wish I were in Finland.... :cry:

no I'm enjoying myself with studying stupid difficult English words :cry:o_O:Smug:

*takes the first plane to Joensuu*

today I found out that you don't need to go to finland for the men

in my class there's this guy who looks completely like Janne (from CoB) but then hotter!!
and I saw this other guy who looked totally like Marco (from Nightwish/Tarot)
and there's this other guy who is in our shop everyday and who is tooooootally hot too :D

Today I found that windmilling is the best and most fun way of drying my hair after a shower. That is all.

in my class there's this guy who looks completely like Janne (from CoB) but then hotter!!
and there's this other guy who is in our shop everyday and who is tooooootally hot too :D

Yeah, man, there are hotties everywhere. I just got a phone call from the hottest man I have ever seen in my life and I still can't believe he actually wants to hang out with ME! Too bad he doesn't have much of a brain, which probably explains his choice.

I've been too worried about boys lately. Dear god. And I want to find a job with regular hours... swing shift is getting a little unhealthy for me bla bla bla.

:oops: piccies please :worship:

I just worked out the storyline behind the songs in Dream Theater's 'Scenes From a Memory' without googling it. woo...... :lol:

*enrolls in your school*

:lol: