The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel horrible. I just came back from taking my last final exam and now I regret choosing the question I did. we had the option of choosing between question 3 and 4 and I chose 3, which is the harder one. But I wanted to answer both of them!!! cuz I know how to answer both. But now I wish I had chosen 4 cuz I realized I left out the harder details in question 3! arrrrgghhhhh!!! I hate this shit.

/rent. had to do it on here cuz my roommates aren't here for me to complain to right now :(

I feel horrible. I just came back from taking my last final exam and now I regret choosing the question I did. we had the option of choosing between question 3 and 4 and I chose 3, which is the harder one. But I wanted to answer both of them!!! cuz I know how to answer both. But now I wish I had chosen 4 cuz I realized I left out the harder details in question 3! arrrrgghhhhh!!! I hate this shit.

/rent. had to do it on here cuz my roommates aren't here for me to complain to right now :(

I know that feeling BELIEVE ME, it's like when you left in blank a question you fucking now, but you didn't answer it coz of the hurry or you didn't see it :lol:, and when you are trying to remember if you answered all the questions you realize that you forgot to answer one or two questions, is very frustrating, that shit happens to me sometimes.

I know that feeling BELIEVE ME, it's like when you left in blank a question you fucking now, but you didn't answer it coz of the hurry or you didn't see it :lol:, and when you are trying to remember if you answered all the questions you realize that you forgot to answer one or two questions, is very frustrating, that shit happens to me sometimes.

Dude, when are you ever not here???

yeah, its kinda like that. except in my case, I saw every question and answered everything, but it wasn't to the best of my ability. and all this stress that's been building up over this entire week (cuz it's finals week) has got me feeling really horrible right now.

and i'm supposed to get wasted with everyone tonight, but i don't even feel like drinking too much :(

It's Friday, its pay day, I just got word that I have a pair of tickets to see Jim Norton on the 29th, and I'm in a surprisingly good mood.

:)

I have a Christmas party at my dad's firm to go to tonight and I am really not looking forward to wearing my outfit. I am one of those weird people that feels totally awkward when dressing up and, despite my grandma and dad's comments, I think I look ugly as hell in it. Goddamn.

But after the aforementioned party, I MIGHT meet up with someone (after I change into my jeans) and THAT I am really looking forward to.

It's almost noon and I've been up for an hour and a half. I'm baked, I had a cigarette, and I'm on my second cup of coffee.

I'll be heading to the mall in a little bit to do a bit of Xmas shopping, possibly purchase a gift for myself. I've really wanted the complete series of Freaks and Geeks for a while now, and I may just get it for myself as a gift for being me.

On another note, I'm realizing that January 1st is coming quickly and I really hope I have the willpower to make all the changes in my life that I intend to. It's going to be difficult, and I'm getting nervous that I could potentially fail, letting myself down as well as those around me. Hopefully the potential positives will give me enough drive to pull this one off. *shrug*

I'm afraid of the future, I often don't have any responsabilities but in less than a year I'll become a lawyer which means I'm gonna be looking for a job and some responsabilties which I've never pictured before.