The return of the "How are you today?" thread

We're supposed to be getting between 4-8" of snow by midnight, and more than a foot by sunday....and I am not too fucking pleased about that fact seeing as I'm the only one in the goddamned house that will be shoveling this shit. I fucking hate snow.

On the other hand, Jimmy Norton will be doing 4 shows just north of Boston on 12/28-29th in preparation for his big NYC shows, and I guess its all new material...so I'm pretty fucking stoked about that (provided I can get tickets.)

FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW FUCK SNOW

fuhuuckk.. i know
and the worst is the new wave of children of bodom fans...
the ones who've never heard anything before AYDY
and act like its underground/insanely good metal

fuhuuckk.. i know
and the worst is the new wave of children of bodom fans...
the ones who've never heard anything before AYDY
and act like its underground/insanely good metal

They're just posers !!!!

Too bad they didn't have the chance to listen them when they released the first 3 albums, Alexi was pretty good back in that time now he's just one more Finnish American wanna be, a fucking alcoholic who lost his guitar skills and his voice is pretty fucked up IMO.

:lol: What's the big deal if a band sells out, you guys who are bitching about it need to stfu :lol: The band is in it to make money, not stay so unknown that only you can enjoy them and no 14 year olds buy their merch. Jesus, children are the biggest fucking market anywhere, so it's smart decision business wise, as long as they keep making music I don't give a shit if I see some emo faggot with bad hair, black nail polish wearing an AYDY shirt with a bandana around his neck, I just LOL @ him.

Well, the thing is that in my humble opinion, they can do the fuck they want as long as we enjoy their music but... well it's not going this way you know... I'm not complaining and I'm not gonna do any "Woooo SW/HB !!!" praising thing, I liked AYDY and everything and they are making great songs, but they are loosing something with the time... something like "passion" or I don't really know, there's a false thing in what they are doing now, like I said before "there's some rusted plastic in their songs".

Yet this discussion again.

Pleased or not, I'm American and we all are :erk:

Poring random shopping today, got HammerFall Double CD-Steel Meets Steel-Ten Years Of Glory Album, and Special Edition Movie-The Good, the Bad and and Ugly That is masterpiece western for sure.