The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I would probably think so if I had zero to choose from. --Well, actually, I don't really have a choice! Whoever I choose will be an ass, so that's like having no choice at all! But I guess I could choose between hanging out with an ass and not hanging out with anybody. That's my poor choice.

Atleast you get social contact:p

My location doesn't allow much social contact. Even catching a bus is a challenge :(

I need to get the car license :erk:

Today's been good. I didn't pay any of my bills *teehee* but I got stoned, went to the gym and then grocery shopping...and now I'm here eating a veggie burger and some calamata olive hummus. Going to see my buddy's band play in Faneuil Hall tonight, should be a good time.

went to the gym and then grocery shopping...and now I'm here eating a veggie burger and some calamata olive hummus. Going to see my buddy's band play in Faneuil Hall tonight, should be a good time.

:worship: I envy you for being able to work with healthy habits. Having time for it can be hard, with a schedule I have anyways.

yesterday was awesome. Went to my best friend cuz he was home alone. A couple of guys a few girls and .... yeah, well, you know how it goes :p
Was pretty stoned again and drunk and had like 1 hour sleep that night :D

AFC Championship game today

New England Patriots vs. San Diego Chargers

PAAATRRIOOOTTSS!!! GOOO PAAATRIOOOTTSSS!!

patriots.jpg

i relaxed yesterday, after exams it felt like i hadn't slept in years, and i'll have failed almost everything :erk:

also, wednesday i received the horrible news that someone's very ill... :erk: sometimes it seems unfair that young people have their chance at life taken away from them, and some people grow to be 109 :erk: :(