The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I can't say that I feel good, but I don't feel bad either, so...I could say that I feel...okay? Hm, just like always.

Gah, one week. ...hm, this time I'm not even sure if I'll be happy or sad after that. :/
Aaaah! I should be happy about what I have, instead of being sad about what I lost. :mad:

So...the NYC trip fell through, but I have a date tomorrow instead :D

(unless of course things go terribly wrong, like they usually do *se*)

I'm nervous. That girl is coming down today, and I've never actually met her :ill:

She's gonna be here about 3:15 or so (45 min.)

Wish me luck :oops:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6897510 said:
Hey Frank, I saw this now, but don't worry... I'm ok, thanks a lot!

:)! Good to hear!

Also, my bladder is the size of a full grown elephant, i swear.

I'm nervous. That girl is coming down today, and I've never actually met her :ill:

She's gonna be here about 3:15 or so (45 min.)

Wish me luck :oops:

How was it?

--

Yesterday I decided and today I confirmed it: I am sickened by happy couples! Envy is a terrible, terrible thing.:lol:

I dont know what to do I am so freaking bored. I should read to tomorrows test but I am too lazy... Oh shit screwd... Maybe I go read a little bit.
If I read 5 mins I look like --> :erk: 10 mins --> :cry: 15 mins -->:ill: 20 mins --> :zombie: and finally after 25 mins --> o_O

How was it?

Actually.....it went really well. After smoking a couple bowls and hanging out for a bit with a friend of mine, we went back to my place and cuddled while watching ATHF.

She also got like 8 phone calls from her so-called-boyfriend in that period of time as well :p

<---smiling for no reason for the first time in god knows how long.

Yesterday I decided and today I confirmed it: I am sickened by happy couples! Envy is a terrible, terrible thing.

:lol:
How hard is it for a cute girl to find someone to make them happy? Seriously?!?! Your kind doesn't even have to do any of the work, you just have to weed out the douchebags.

I swear I don't know how I feel today, but I know it's a very cold day and I just can't stand it anymore... I've always loved autumn/winter, their cloudy days and cold weather, but now I'm just starting to get tired of it all, for the first time in my life though.