The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today sucked. My accounting class prof is an old pointless korean woman with heavy accent and she can't finish the chapter as scheduled but still require us to hand in our assignments of each chapter BEFORE she starts that chapter!

I have an amazing headache. Again. And always if a headache is allowed to be defined "amazing", but yeah, this one is amazing in all his annoying presence.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6912236 said:
I have an amazing headache. Again. And always if a headache is allowed to be defined "amazing", but yeah, this one is amazing in all his annoying presence.

you're not the only one with a headache :erk:
Hope it goes away soon, for both of us

Not too bad. Thought I wouldn't be able to wake up this morning, but I did. And now I'm in my philosophy lecture with my laptop browsing this stupid forum and not listening to my professor :lol:

Not too bad. Thought I wouldn't be able to wake up this morning, but I did. And now I'm in my philosophy lecture with my laptop browsing this stupid forum and not listening to my professor :lol:

:lol:

Philosophy is a waste of time anyhow, as your professor I'm sure already knows.

are you kidding? you should hear him. he goes on and on and on....a lot of kids are sleeping right now or have their laptops on looking at their myspaces of facebooks.

And I like philosophy but not so early in the morning. my brain can't really think right now.

I started doing a Philosophy course in college. But it was fucking horrible so I quit and changed to Psychology... Which is soooooo much better :lol:

Philosophy is interesting, I'll give you that....but its useless as tits on a bull.
lol nice analogy. who the fuck cares if it's useless. having a degree in philosophy can get you into law school and business school, so it still leads to good careers....although i still don't know what the fuck i'm gonna do with it.

I started doing a Philosophy course in college. But it was fucking horrible so I quit and changed to Psychology... Which is soooooo much better :lol:

haha you suck.