The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Alright after BDO I've been really cramped and stiff I was standing for about 12 hours in the blazing sun but I had shite loads of fun RATM was shit hot the whole crowd roughly 45 thousand bounced up and down all at one I'd never seen anything like it before the whole ground shook arseholes were all climbing up on dangerous shit and I saw some dude get carted of in an ambo with a neck brace on it was crazy

Alright after BDO I've been really cramped and stiff I was standing for about 12 hours in the blazing sun but I had shite loads of fun RATM was shit hot the whole crowd roughly 45 thousand bounced up and down all at one I'd never seen anything like it before the whole ground shook arseholes were all climbing up on dangerous shit and I saw some dude get carted of in an ambo with a neck brace on it was crazy

Thats seriously the longest sentence ive seen in my life

COCAINE RETARD

Sorry Joe, that was one hell of a failed/unfunny joke.....so bad in fact, I feel you owe us an apology.

I was being sarcastic :Smug:
using your own joke on you...get it?
sleepy.gif

You're not very good at this sarcasm thing, I suggest you try a new approach. Try knock-knock jokes.