The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol: Maybe on the Battleheart board, people gave a fuck about what you said. Here, none of us care, so just shut the fuck up and crawl up your ass if you can't take a joke. Don't bring your drama online, maybe you haven't learned that since you cried about your drug addiction everywhere. Shit happens in life, I had a funeral to go to last week too, it was upsetting and I'm sure other people had to go through shit too but we don't post our stuff online then get mad if someone makes a harmless joke. And anyone who does is an idiot. Nothing against you, I just think that is the most fucking retarded cock sucking moronic thing a person can do on the interbuttz.
Excuse me? I didn't get mad at all?:rolleyes: It was more of a "dont-you-dare-to-make-jokes-about-it".
I have lost 4 persons I cared about in less than 2 months, and right now I'm not in the mood for jokes about this. Maybe some day I will actually think it was funny, but not now.

It was more of a "dont-you-dare-to-make-jokes-about-it".

You've been around the internet long enough that you should know by now that the best way to ensure a joke is made about a sensitive subject is to ask for it to be excluded from said joking.

Everything is fair game. EVERYTHING! (as long as it's in the name of lulz and isn't a hack joke)

Have to side with them on this.
People here are obviously going to make a dick remark, so if its a sensitive subject you don't want someone insulting, keep it to yourself.

Hey you all...leave her alone, okay? :/

She just said how she feels today and she said why...and that's really okay, so respect that. And don't make stupid jokes about things like that.. Death is like the worst thing in life and if that happened to someone then you should really not make "jokes" about that...
Just read what she said and if you don't like it, ignore it. But don't make stupid jokes... No matter if this is internet...we're not stupid robots without feelings. And you all should know the things you say here could maybe hurt the other person's feelings...

yeah don't take internet seriously. but write long post to try prove your point!

EXACRY! >_<!

Internet. It's for tough guy.

Quebec. It's for the gay guy.

Excuse me? I didn't get mad at all?:rolleyes: It was more of a "dont-you-dare-to-make-jokes-about-it".
I have lost 4 persons I cared about in less than 2 months, and right now I'm not in the mood for jokes about this. Maybe some day I will actually think it was funny, but not now.

Look, I'm not saying I don't have any empathy for your situation, all I said was anyone can say anything if you make it public. George Carlin even says so, ANYTHING CAN BE FUNNY. I'm not saying your loss is funny, but someone can use humour if they wish.

You know you have a bad history of this shit, you air your dirty laundry online then cry when people poke fun at it, get a life. Remember you started a huge thing on the Battleheart forum over your drug problem? You were some cracked out whore trying to get clean, and me, not knowing that, I made a simple joke about drugs TOTALLY unaware of your problem and you flipped out and went ballistic. So shut the fuck up. No one cares here, go cry on Battleheart.

You've been around the internet long enough that you should know by now that the best way to ensure a joke is made about a sensitive subject is to ask for it to be excluded from said joking.

Everything is fair game. EVERYTHING! (as long as it's in the name of lulz and isn't a hack joke)
+9001

Have to side with them on this.
People here are obviously going to make a dick remark, so if its a sensitive subject you don't want someone insulting, keep it to yourself.
o_O Finally, you took the Battleheart dick out of your mouth long enough to say something that proves you do have some sense! :lol:

jesus not even in real life people should care about what strangers say

Amen. :loco: Not really :p

She just said how she feels today and she said why...and that's really okay, so respect that. And don't make stupid jokes about things like that.. Death is like the worst thing in life and if that happened to someone then you should really not make "jokes" about that...
Just read what she said and if you don't like it, ignore it. But don't make stupid jokes... No matter if this is internet...we're not stupid robots without feelings. And you all should know the things you say here could maybe hurt the other person's feelings...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm doing a Psychology essay right now. And I also found out that I got an A in the recent Psychology exam :D

Anyway, I'm going to see Symphony X tonight..... win.

Look, I'm not saying I don't have any empathy for your situation, all I said was anyone can say anything if you make it public. George Carlin even says so, ANYTHING CAN BE FUNNY. I'm not saying your loss is funny, but someone can use humour if they wish.

You know you have a bad history of this shit, you air your dirty laundry online then cry when people poke fun at it, get a life. Remember you started a huge thing on the Battleheart forum over your drug problem? You were some cracked out whore trying to get clean, and me, not knowing that, I made a simple joke about drugs TOTALLY unaware of your problem and you flipped out and went ballistic. So shut the fuck up. No one cares here, go cry on Battleheart.

To all above:
Just lol.... I don't look on this forum for a day or so, and you're all making a problem out of nothing...:rolleyes:
I told VIKK it would be better if he doesn't make jokes about it right now. Well he didn't, so I don't see the problem here. Like I said already, right now I don't think jokes about this aren't funny, but maybe I will laugh about it one day.
It's you people making this a huge point. I have known vikk for a long time, and I know he tries to make jokes about everything, and I can deal with that.
I never "cried" about this whole thing, and I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about. Actually, I'm the kind of person who likes any kind of jokes, no matter how personal or whatever. You should all think of that, and then read your comments again.
And Joe, about the drugsthing, I never knew it was meant as a joke, so I'm sorry about freaking out about it. But god, that happened ages ago, I've changed, so I would really appreciate it if you'd forget about it.

Soooooooo.... In my eyes there is no problem here, and there never was, so stop making it a problem yourself :rofl:.

And Joe, about the drugsthing, I never knew it was meant as a joke, so I'm sorry about freaking out about it. But god, that happened ages ago, I've changed, so I would really appreciate it if you'd forget about it.

You';re right we did make a problem out of nothing, but I was just speaking in general, that ANYONE should be able to take a joke. And :lol: Well you know I DID say it was a joke at the time, multiple times and apologized and you still carried on but I don't even care. I got myself banned purposely from the Battleheart board a long time ago because I went against you and well :lol: I don't care.

Well I definitely didn't ask anyone to ban you, I actually got a mail from someone else who asked for it *because I was still a mod*, and I just removed the mail so:p I actually think it was Ralf or Gavin who did it, without asking me first. Ah well.