The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Great... so now my laptop is about to die in 15 minutes, and apparently a new adapter costs at LEAST 60€, while I'm totally broke, my loan is coming the end of the week, but I can pay it back to my parents immediately. Which means I can't go to Osnabruck the end of the month to meet some guys, that I probably can't afford my trips in the summer either, blaablaablaaa.

:erk:

Great... so now my laptop is about to die in 15 minutes, and apparently a new adapter costs at LEAST 60€, while I'm totally broke, my loan is coming the end of the week, but I can pay it back to my parents immediately. Which means I can't go to Osnabruck the end of the month to meet some guys, that I probably can't afford my trips in the summer either, blaablaablaaa.

:erk:

Why the HELL do you want to go there:rolleyes: *runs and protects.. something(s)*

I'm sick. And ready to roll over and die.

At least you're not alone. Luckily, my fever has gone after 2 days of horrid freezing and being wrapped in 5 blankets. Unfortunantly, I still feel horrid.

Doesn't help to have people forcing you to try and eat, which is impossible. Haven't eaten in 3 days, and not about to start. Water is hard enough!

:mad:

My fever is back, alot higher than before. Ugh, Feels hopeless. Driving to the doctors in 3 hours to get a note saying I am indeed sick, as I have had this now for my fourth day. It's weird, yesturday I was feeling slightly better and the fever was gone, but in the night, it returned.

:ill:

My fever is back, alot higher than before. Ugh, Feels hopeless. Driving to the doctors in 3 hours to get a note saying I am indeed sick, as I have had this now for my fourth day. It's weird, yesturday I was feeling slightly better and the fever was gone, but in the night, it returned.

:ill:

sorry to hear that :erk:

I hope you get well soon