The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today I saved a doggie.

We keep the dogs in smaller cages so they can dry after their baths, but this one hated it, and tried to get out.

He kept biting and biting until he got his bottom jaw stuck between the bars. He broke a vein and bled everywhere.

I called for assistance and we helped the dog. Of course a few minutes later he tried biting out of another cage.

Today, I lol'd : "According to a report from Realtid.se Candlemass guitarist Mats Björkman will spend two years in a Swedish prison, convicted of grand theft following an investigation that revealed that he and an accomplice stole CDs with a retail value of SEK 3 million (approximately $490,000) from the Entertainment Network Scandinavia AB warehouse, where the pair worked."

Today, I lol'd : "According to a report from Realtid.se Candlemass guitarist Mats Björkman will spend two years in a Swedish prison, convicted of grand theft following an investigation that revealed that he and an accomplice stole CDs with a retail value of SEK 3 million (approximately $490,000) from the Entertainment Network Scandinavia AB warehouse, where the pair worked."

Ahahahahahahahahahaha