The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'll cut off my tits!!
wut.gif

and then give them to me? :)

Well, I'm glad you don't wanna cut them off anymore. :lol:

But anyway, that simply begs the question. Why'd you EVER want to do that in the first place??? :lol:

I wanted to buy a dress with ebay, so there was a big chance I'd get it quite cheap... and I looked in internet for the size, and my belly and my ass both would fit in it, but my tits were...well, whatever. So I wanted to cut them off. >:[ (...of course I never really wanted that, but I really felt like it in that moment)
But now the ebay-woman who sells the dress told me it's size M, so everything's fine again. :)

I'll now just wait three hours and get it, hopefully. :)

I wanted to buy a dress with ebay, so there was a big chance I'd get it quite cheap... and I looked in internet for the size, and my belly and my ass both would fit in it, but my tits were...well, whatever. So I wanted to cut them off. >:[ (...of course I never really wanted that, but I really felt like it in that moment)
But now the ebay-woman who sells the dress told me it's size M, so everything's fine again. :)

I'll now just wait three hours and get it, hopefully. :)

Ahh I see. Well, I guess the story itself was clearly much less exciting than your reaction to it. Which actually means you live up pretty well to your "save me from myself" title!

Tip: avoid shopping for hats. And wristbands.