The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I rented some fur vest from a costume shop and stole like 45 dollars worth of make up... black grease paint, white sealing powder, stage blood, sponges, etc...

It was fun but a bitch to clean off :p

Its 7:10 am here in brazil, Im up getting ready to go to school take another test...
i didnt go well on yesterdays test so i must do well today ><

edit: Not feeling realy happy right now ¬¬

I went to work at ye-olde-chocolate-shop... My manager and i got into yet another fight and scared off customers.... Lucky i wasnt fired... To make it worse my manager is my dad gf... When at home we scream at each other... just cause she acts like a 2 yr old... on the upside i had pie for dinner.

^Oh, well, yes it... sorry for ruining this page... it's only that at the moment I feel extremely angry, so I've been random and silly.
Sorry buddy, thanks for caring!

Sore as fuck, just got back from Paganfest... Eluveitie cancelled and Tyr was awful live... the new opening local act sucked shit so I suffed a lot until Turisas and Ensiferum, but both were epic... anyways, bed time!

EDIT: I also wore full turisas facepaint lol I'll post pics sometime soon!

I guess it takes a band that references disco music (Turisas) to keep you interested .

Tyr was awesome. The opener was Gwynbleidd

I guess it takes a band that references disco music (Turisas) to keep you interested .

Tyr was awesome. The opener was Gwynbleidd

Cool, Gwynbleidd opened for Kalmah up here, they were good, but such an amon amarth rip off though :lol: I like Tyr and they were ok live, they just played too short of a set and chose shitty songs imo... The Hunt of Hammer of Thor woul have been nice...

But hm, if your show was in NYC and no Eluveitie then I wonder if they are off the whole tour...

Cool, Gwynbleidd opened for Kalmah up here, they were good, but such an amon amarth rip off though :lol: I like Tyr and they were ok live, they just played too short of a set and chose shitty songs imo... The Hunt of Hammer of Thor woul have been nice...

But hm, if your show was in NYC and no Eluveitie then I wonder if they are off the whole tour...

the nyc show is next month, I'm guessing he went to Canada to see it.