The return of the "How are you today?" thread

AH! I have so much trash tv to catch up with!

Plus, Lost restarted tonight and I missed it. Damn trying to have a life... I miss all the good tv.

I'm slightly intoxicated, so the Lost experience will be a million times better.

Sore as fuck, just got back from Paganfest... Eluveitie cancelled and Tyr was awful live... the new opening local act sucked shit so I suffed a lot until Turisas and Ensiferum, but both were epic... anyways, bed time!

EDIT: I also wore full turisas facepaint lol I'll post pics sometime soon!

Tyr awful live? :erk: Damnit, that crushed a lot of my hopes.

I've had one of the worst days I've had in months, I won't even begin to go into why.

Lolwut? Seems like they can't be fucked with the US tour :lol:

Tyr played fine when I saw them, in fact all the bands did.

Sore as fuck, just got back from Paganfest... Eluveitie cancelled and Tyr was awful live... the new opening local act sucked shit so I suffed a lot until Turisas and Ensiferum, but both were epic... anyways, bed time!

I want to wear facepaint too! But I'll be going straight from work and I don't think it will match my attire:(

Beware shirtless blad guys. They mean nothing but harm.

The keyboardist in the opening band sold me a ticket for $20 because I left mine at home and didn't realize untill I got there :(

That was my Shirt money. :(

Although, I found Oli of Turisas after the show, he was a nice fella.