The return of the "How are you today?" thread

set the alarm clock for half an hour earlier, so by the time you've hit the snooze button 3 times you get up on time for the pure fact the sound of your alarm clock is really pissing you off. Either that or have it in the kitchen so you have to get up to turn it off.

Yeah, I've been gradually waking up earlier everyday, but not as early as I will have to on Monday. And my plan is to set 2 alarms clocks, in different spots of the room, a half hour before I have to wake up, indeed:p

damn, I dread the day I'll have a proper "career" and I'll have to wake up early...it's seriously not natural.

And as for sleeping, I'm having lots of trouble lately. Why is it that even when we're REALLY fucking tired we can't fall asleep?

^I hear you...:erk: I find it when I am tired the most is when I have the hardest time falling asleep:(

And The_everyday_freak, I am 25 and, even though I live with my dad, he would be pissed if I asked him to wake me up in time to go to work:lol:

Not bad.I'm messaging with my girlfriend.She tells me that she loves me but she answers late and she write messages like a message to a dude.I'm very confused.:/Maybe I'm just obsessed of it too much...I don't know.I hope I am.Also we played Mask Of Sanity and Death Unlimited from Norther.My friends told me that I have a vocal like Alexi and Petri.:D

I'm quite good today, yay! :) Weekend was great, the weather is awesome, I already was outside...well, yeah, I feel good. :)

The stupid thing is just, that I'm a bit worried about the test tomorrow...it'll be about a book that I didn't read, I just read in internet what it's about. I hope that will be enough... I don't know how I will make the test, I can just hope it won't be so difficult! :ill:

Yesterday i was good. Today started 30 minutes ago and is good so far, but ill go to fit some tuxido's today :ill:

lol@ me in a suit ~~

Hahahah, let me see it!! Pleeeeeeease...:p

Yesterday i was good. Today started 30 minutes ago and is good so far, but ill go to fit some tuxido's today :ill:

badasthis.jpg

lol@ me in a suit ~~