The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I got to see my Anthropology teacher today cause I gave him my Scientific Paper last week and he was sure I copied one cause mine was more than perfect, which is pretty weird for my grade.

I got 100%.

Which is a verry good shot on my ego :lol:

I went to Paganfest yesterday and had an amazing time. Hadn't had so much fun in a while... :saint:

Now, is there a set of twins playing in Eluveitie? I swear to god, those dudes looked badass and exactly the same.

I went to Paganfest yesterday and had an amazing time. Hadn't had so much fun in a while... :saint:

Now, is there a set of twins playing in Eluveitie? I swear to god, those dudes looked badass and exactly the same.

:( Fuck you I hate you I wanted to see Eluveitie so bad but they couldn't get into Canada.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :lol:

:( Fuck you I hate you I wanted to see Eluveitie so bad but they couldn't get into Canada.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :lol:

Yeah, dude, it's really lame you didn't get to see them! They were great! Best stuff I've heard in a long time. I even got myself a shirt and almost got their CD, but my friend stopped me right there so I wouldn't regret spending 50 bucks after I sobered up in the morning:p

I never thought I would have to explain that:

He asked for something. Doing it perfectly would be to do it as he asked to. I did more than he asked without even knowing I was doing more.

I can't get more than 100 on 100, it wouldn't make sense at all.

If I specified that I got 100% wasn't to prove I did "more than perfect" but because it's fucking had to get that on a final work, even more for a Scientific Paper.

I've ignored Swabs comment cause he's just a lousy bitch who's searching for buttkicking everywhere, but hell I know "more than perfect" isn't logical, even "perfect" isn't a logical word...

*sigh*

I never thought I would have to explain that:

He asked for something. Doing it perfectly would be to do it as he asked to. I did more than he asked without even knowing I was doing more.

I can't get more than 100 on 100, it wouldn't make sense at all.

If I specified that I got 100% wasn't to prove I did "more than perfect" but because it's fucking had to get that on a final work, even more for a Scientific Paper.

I've ignored Swabs comment cause he's just a lousy bitch who's searching for buttkicking everywhere, but hell I know "more than perfect" isn't logical, even "perfect" isn't a logical word...

*sigh*

I'm not going to nitpick, but technically if he asked you to do a report then just because you completed it doesn't mean you did it perfectly. Taking the initiative to put more into your work is COMMON to yield a higher mark. Therefore, you saying you did MORE than perfect is actually you just trying to get a mark AS CLOSE TO perfect as you could, which actually occured in a perfect mark. So :lol: At best you did perfect on that assignment, but that is all which was my whole point :loco: BUT WHO CARES!