The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Ok, no seriously.

Seriously, I'm falling from my chair it's so retarded.

No, really, I mean, in a real life way of speaking I'm going "What the fucking fuck :err: :erk: :zombie: :guh:"

Really, that's awesome how you guys can't see and understand anything, fuck that.

There's got to be at least one person who get it, that's impossible... :ill:

Ok, no seriously.

Seriously, I'm falling from my chair it's so retarded.

No, really, I mean, in a real life way of speaking I'm going "What the fucking fuck :err: :erk: :zombie: :guh:"

Really, that's awesome how you guys can't see and understand anything, fuck that.

There's got to be at least one person who get it, that's impossible... :ill:

Ok, well whatever then, just let it go man. :lol: I was kidding around because of the 'more than perfect 100%' thing but whatever, I get what you're saying, it's just funny what yo said originally.

Dude, I was just lolling at the fact that you said "more than perfect" and when Joe pointed that out you started talking a load of random bollocks.

:lol:! Holy shit it's epic cause it's probably true...

More or less, at first when I saw your post and Swabs one I really was like "ok wtf, no can't not (?) understand that, they got to be kidding..." and I played this card lol

But honestly at first I was pissed :lol:

Fetzer for next cobot lolmessiah??? :worship:notworthy

God if one day I become the lolmessiah of cobot it's gonna be because of a (second) massive Vietban war :erk:

More or less, at first when I saw your post and Swabs one I really was like "ok wtf, no can't not (?) understand that, they got to be kidding..." and I played this card lol

But honestly at first I was pissed :lol:

Meh, no reason to be pissed man it's just the internet! WE'RE ALL FRIENDS ON COBOT :lol:

God if one day I become the lolmessiah of cobot it's gonna be because of a (second) massive Vietban war :erk:
At first I thought it was a typo, then I LOL'd :lol:

:mad::mad::mad: I just had the worst fucking fight with my mom's bf.. They were fighting, and he started saying I don't give a flying fuck about your son and his "teen angst" (lolwut? I'm super happy about my life lol).. He almost hit her I just went apeshit.. I swear, if he would of hit her, I would've killed him..

FUKKEN A :mad:

[/rant] Sorry for anything offensive .