The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Ok, no seriously.

Seriously, I'm falling from my chair it's so retarded.

No, really, I mean, in a real life way of speaking I'm going "What the fucking fuck :err: :erk: :zombie: :guh:"

Really, that's awesome how you guys can't see and understand anything, fuck that.

There's got to be at least one person who get it, that's impossible... :ill:

:lol: I totally get it. It's also a question of methodology. Great job !

What was the subject?

I'm so fucking tired. I spent the whole night drunk, doing some indoor-trial on the beach with a stolen bike, then walking 4kms along the darkest road ever. After that, I found myself sitting in the empty pool of a luxurious residence, playing Mario Kart on Nintendo DS.

For you Canadians.
My brother is going to be on Much on Demand today (Canadian version of MTV's TRL)

The place we work at rents inflatable carnival rides, and they orderd a Rock Climbing wall, hes the attendant :D.
he promised, if he gets on camera, hes going to fingershoot the camera after every 3rd word.

I feel like shit, totally. Even a little depressed :lol: Eventhough I know I shouldn't. I am just stupid and life sucks, I FEEL FUCKING 13 AGAIN WTF :lol::lol: WHERE IS MY MCR CD AND MY RAZERBLADE!?

:lol: Now that depressed/sick feeling is turning into hatred sort of, which isn't cool :lol: Probably just my emotions trying to protect themselves but whatever. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow. And I will feel gay for posting this probably and you can all make fun of me :lol: But right now I feel like shit and typing this helps me feel better... I AM SORRY I DON'T HAVE A BLOG OR MYSPACE TO BITCH ON SO TOO BAD! AND YES I AM BEING EMO ON COBOT SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT SO LOL IT'S MY TURN BITCHES! :loco:

tl;dr: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :cry: