The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just cut someone I really cared about out of my life. I cared about her, so fucking much, but fuck her now. She can go be happy with some other asshole that I KNOW is fucking inferior to me, but whatever if that is what makes her happy then she can go for it. I don't give a fuck anymore. It's her loss not mine. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. :lol:

:lol: I am still pretty upset though but I am so mad that I just don't give a fuck.

holy shit im drunk. for the first time to. wtf!!! im so fcked up, i went to the park with some girls and we got hella drunk then went to burger king and got food. fuuck! wtf! its so cool!

:lol: Dude on my 13th birthday I went to a forest with a bunch of hot chicks and got smashed and drank 3/4 of a 26er of Vodka and like 3 beers and mad eout with them all it was crazy then when we were walking home I started blacking out and then passed out in my neighborhood. I was almost alcohol poisoned and my mom had to undress me and put me in the shower.

But it was still pretty fucking epic, way to be, all the cool guys get drunk their first time with girls.

I just cut someone I really cared about out of my life. I cared about her, so fucking much, but fuck her now. She can go be happy with some other asshole that I KNOW is fucking inferior to me, but whatever if that is what makes her happy then she can go for it. I don't give a fuck anymore. It's her loss not mine. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. :lol:

:lol: I am still pretty upset though but I am so mad that I just don't give a fuck.

damn
fuck her
heres a cookie

I was going to go lay out in my backyard, but there are some scary looking people working on a fence next door, and they can totally see me.....so that didn't work out.