The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Shit happens. An advice: go in front of a mirror and watch yourself while eating a lemon.

For sure it helps to appreciate life :lol:

A lemon... did you pick that fruit at random? Or does it have some significance I don't know about? :p

:lol: Now that depressed/sick feeling is turning into hatred sort of, which isn't cool :lol: Probably just my emotions trying to protect themselves but whatever. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow. And I will feel gay for posting this probably and you can all make fun of me :lol: But right now I feel like shit and typing this helps me feel better... I AM SORRY I DON'T HAVE A BLOG OR MYSPACE TO BITCH ON SO TOO BAD! AND YES I AM BEING EMO ON COBOT SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT SO LOL IT'S MY TURN BITCHES! :loco:

tl;dr: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :cry:

LOL EMO. :Spin:

Seriously though dude, you know I'm always there :lol: (Though I was sleeping).

3 minutes ago i was studying... but im now having a break. I had a steak sandwich for luch that was good. bought mum her mothers day present... nearly spent the money i had saved up on a Pantera CD... still dont know how i ended up in the cave (the guy who owns the store has a sence of humour) when i remember being across the road to start with and 200m up the road in a florists. Big blank then i remember holding the CD... and swearing. Then tried to find her a CD but she only listend to that "body talk " crap.

3 minutes ago i was studying... but im now having a break. I had a steak sandwich for luch that was good. bought mum her mothers day present... nearly spent the money i had saved up on a Pantera CD... still dont know how i ended up in the cave (the guy who owns the store has a sence of humour) when i remember being across the road to start with and 200m up the road in a florists. Big blank then i remember holding the CD... and swearing. Then tried to find her a CD but she only listend to that "body talk " crap.

I had to read this post 5 times to understand it. :Spin:

Today was alright. Current being a drunk tard and trying to type good, ha! Tommorrow will party with friends and the next weeke I'm gonna do shrooms. Fun times! WOO!!!

A lemon... did you pick that fruit at random? Or does it have some significance I don't know about? :p

Um.... it's because it's sour and you would make funny faces... ???

Exactly, and just because lemon as a world itself is funny. (Like John Lemon)

Boo hoo, I'm depressed! :rolleyes:

Boo hoo, I'm sarcastic!

:lol:

I feel like puking :ill:

I like that in a woman :)