The return of the "How are you today?" thread

After a couple days of shitness I've come good looking forward to hitting the track tomorrow missed getting back into my team on Saturday through injury hence the shitness but I should be good for next week and of course for those who have no idea what I'm on about I play Australian Rules Football, as for the team we're going along nicely won 4 out of 5 and the seconds 3 of 5

Also MUFC won the EPL on the weekend so I'm shitty about that too

I am watching a bunch of fucking Indian music videos... and liking them :erk: But I had a really fucked up night so that could be why, :loco: Now I am listening to Turisas....

THERE LIVED A CERTAIN MAN IN RUSSIAN LONG AGO....

hungover without drinking anything.

I love that feeling.

And watching stupid people while trying to distance myself from a very drunk Mikael Stanne.

road trips, I want again.

my mom ended up calling today offering to buy lunch at mandarin with my brother and his gf.

Needless to say, today fucking rocked balls.

Today i was digging a drawer and i found:

nes-console.jpg

+
mario3.jpg

+Some more games including:The Simpsons(Bart vs. The space mutants),Super mario bros,Tecmo cup soccer,Lolo 3, Simpsons(bart vs. the world) and Rockin' Kat.

Needless to say...i spent the next hour playing Super Mario 3...and it was THE win!:lol::lol::lol: God i remember when i was kid and played that with my sis or bro.

Today i was digging a drawer and i found:

nes-console.jpg

+
mario3.jpg

+Some more games including:The Simpsons(Bart vs. The space mutants),Super mario bros,Tecmo cup soccer,Lolo 3, Simpsons(bart vs. the world) and Rockin' Kat.

Needless to say...i spent the next hour playing Super Mario 3...and it was THE win!:lol::lol::lol: God i remember when i was kid and played that with my sis or bro.

fuck, nostalgia :lol: my mom sold my fucking snes though. never completely recovered from that tragic event