The return of the "How are you today?" thread

it all depends. Are you gonna find a way to fuck me over?

Nope, I'm even in the mood to kick some serious ass so :lol: I would do it for you just because I can't hit women, not that I want to hit this girl but it would relieve some tension!

I love young girls. ;)

I said young girls not Lolis. Try to date a young girl, they're immature as fuck and they don't know what real love is, :lol: Really sad.

Not in my eyes. I've known plenty of seniors in high school who dated freshmen, and it wasn't "weird." It honestly depends, for not everyone matures (both physically and mentally) at the same rate.

I've seen seniors date freshmen and I thought it was gross. Freshmen and/or 15-16 year olds aren't ready for relationships, they're far too immature.

and if a senior needs to stoop so low as to date a kid, then something's wrong with them.

Firstly, just out of curiosity, do you think it's weird when 30-year-olds date 18-year-olds? Because that happens fairly often. Second, I'm not sure how you can generalize everyone in the 15-16 year old category. From what you've personally seen I don't doubt that there are tons of immature kids in that age group, but I think you should always look at the flipside. And it's not exactly stooping. You like who you like. Anyway, it's not like I'm going to actually have a relationship with Miley Cyrus. My point was that I like her music and find her attractive. If you want to call me weird for that, that's your opinion because I disagree. But I'm quite used to people around here thinking I'm an idiot anyway. :p

Even though it happens fairly often I won't say it's weird. But all the girls I knew who were in this situation were really immature. Cause they ALL kept saying that if they date older guys it was cause guys of their age were more immature, and that they were more mature than girls of their age (for instance they all said that: they went in nightclubs at young age, they dated a lot of guys, they had sex at a young age ...) and that now they have other (= more adult) preoccupations like settling down... And when I said my boyfriend was my age they all said : "I don't know how you do that".
So I won't say they are all immature but I knew tons of girls that pretended to be more mature just dating a stupid 30 year old guy. I just think that stupidity knows no age barriers.